Popular Posts

Tuesday, August 06, 2013

Isshi's Shiki∞project - single

Have created my playlist for Isshi's Shiki project since I'm all talking so much about Isshi now..

Last single Rashasakura 羅紗桜 




For now, I just listened to this single since there are a few songs in which I think is easy for me to digest. Especially since I'm into Shirakuen 屍楽園 until now. =)

Anyway, I found the lyrics translation to this Shiki project songs. Thank goodness. And there's also all Kagrra, lyrics and even stories?? Omg there is so much Kagrra, stuffs for me to read now. So many things about Kagrra, and Isshi-san to know of!

There are so many Kanjis that I don't see that often and it makes me feel my Japanese is really bad cos I don't know what they are called. haha. I guess I really need to work hard on my Japanese for the sake of myself and knowing more about Japanese poetry. It's really hard but I guess I shouldn't let the difficulty to stop me, although I'm basically doing self studying. ( ̄。 ̄)

Anyway, I really appreciate the translators so doing so much. Cos I really need to see translations to understand what the singers are trying to express. Ar, which now leaves to me to do the favourites quotes page soon!! A thing I have to get it done properly!! So hard so hard!!

Okay, back to my thoughts on this single.

1. Shirakuen  屍楽園
Too much background music for the hell version, and it did sounded a little scary. and I heard some strong beats, like the sounds of heartbeats. lol. I think it's the same too for the heaven version except for the beats part. But the music is better to me I guess. And we can hear Isshi's voice clearer than the hell version. And is Isshi's also doing the background vocal? I think that echo effect is pretty good. This song is really long too! 5mins plus! I feel that songs about 5 mins is really good cos this means the composer put in more effort to make the music.
Anyway, I think acoustic version is still the best cos it's simple yet beautiful~.And of course, we can hear Isshi's voice so much clearer. The lyrics are kinda sad in which probably is considered usual for Isshi I guess.

2. Rashasakura 羅紗桜 [title song]
This is quite noisy to me. But it's almost like Kagrra, type of songs. I think this lyrics is pretty nice, since I like those flower type of songs. =)

3. Shi no kuni  死ノ国
I find this a very different type of song. Not quite used to this. And wow is a song about death! Is that what Isshi is thinking about all along? I'm stunned at the line 'let's join hands and go to the land of death'. No other singers would have written such things like that right! It's scary to even think about it [death].
Just wonder why isshi has been mentioning about life and death in his songs. Why is he been thinking about such things so much?! I find that he probably is someone really hard to understand. Maybe we will never know...

4. Kanashi Urameshi Ana Itoshi... 哀し 怨めし あな愛し、、、
Sounds so jazz~! And it's a 'hate' song? It seems a little violent on the body split open part. Eewww. Not fond of this song then. haha.


My most favourite song is still the acoustic version of Shirakuen. I think that can be Isshi's signature song. Overall, Isshi's style is somewhat a little different from Kagrra, as a band imo. But still definitely nice to listen to. Afterall they are all beautiful music~~ (ˆ_ˆ)

No comments:

Post a Comment