Popular Posts

Sunday, August 18, 2013

My purchases this week

Have not had home-cooked lunch for such a long time. haha. Well, if I were to be able to cook well probably this would not be a problem. But just can't help it. Home-cooked lunch became so precious to me now that I've spend all my life eating outside food. (,_,)


It looks wholesome good! If only I know how... lol.


Ar.. late on this post. Received all my goodies~!! I'm so happy!~~ I think it's the first time in my life to win so many things at once! (^-^) I really thank the blogger. I haven't yet used the items but I think they are good stuff! So now I can save on body and facial lotion! yeah~~!! (⌒▽⌒)


I bought my Namie album less than one month after the official release! I think HMV is early in importing Jpop releases this time~! haha. But anyway it's Taiwan press and I'm not too happy to see some folded marks inside the booklet. Seems that this happens for all Taiwan goods? Cos I used to buy Jay Chou ones and that happens for all of it that I've got. =(
Anyway wonder what's with the pricing cos the CD only is the same price as the CD+DVD version! I don't think this happens before, right. Might as well get the latter one since there's an additional disc for you to watch. I wonder if there's anyone who would really get the CD only version?

Anyway, every time I got an album the first thing I would do is the see the booklet pictures!! But why is there only a pair of Namie's eyes in the first page~! I thought that at least I can see her full face inside the booklet. But it seems that other versions are the same. (T_T) I really wanna see more Namie pictures in her lyrics booklet. But it seems that her booklets are always so simple!! All my Namie albums are like that. Not really that fun to flip it cos there's nothing to admire about. lol. In this sense I really think Ayu's booklets are so much better to look at. hahahaa..


And look what I've found! A Japanese book at $2~! I've been thinking lately whether to buy a Japanese book for reading and been at Kinokuniya not knowing what to get. I also hope it'll be cheap too. haha. Then I came across this at Daiso. Thank goodness. Although I might not be at a high level in Japanese to understand what sentences mean but this will be my motivation! I'm gonna make myself understand what's it all about. And if I'm not wrong the title of the book is 'Good phrases that change your life'? (^∇^)I'm so happy now.

And also, I bought this empty picture keychain to do this...


yeah now this become my Ayu keychain~!! It's quite hard to cut the pictures at the right size cos I want them to fit it nicely. I have some cut-outs from magazines/newspapers and not all can fit nicely too. Now that I've got this keychain of my own I feel like buying more of this and make more Ayu or Namie ones! But I can't bear to hang it on my bag or else where. I'm certainly afraid of losing it. lol. This most probably as collection then. ( ̄。 ̄)

Ar.. I have yet to watch Namie's DVD! By this month for sure~!! hahaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment