Popular Posts

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Golden bomber Kirisho talent

Doing this post first cos the last episode of Junko's room with subs isn't up yet. And yeah it's gonna be Jun interviewing Sho!! How cool is this.  (^_-)- ☆

This is what made me like Sho so much now:  All Kirisho playing instruments and sing to AKB48's song 泣かないで.



He's so awesome! How can he be able to do all this? He's really cool leh. I think he should really come up with an album with all his production from playing instruments to singing and editing. Anyway, he's the only one in Golden bomber who really does the music. The rest of the members are just doing their part to entertain by playing around. lol. They are really such a different band that only 1 member is doing so much. haha. Omg and I think this is the only AKB song that I like cos of Sho!! lol.

Sho's Solo song Life is Show Time


Not my favourite. But it's cool that Sho got his own pv, and debut under avex. O_O


This one is the best entertainment ever~!! Sho dancing madly! lol.



I didn't know this is AKB48's song too, called Flying Get. I think this is not bad! I can't believe that I actually think that AKB48 has some good songs. lol.  Is Sho that into AKB48?? Or cos they're just too popular in Japan so he's just doing it for fun. ( ̄□ ̄)

Anyway, sometimes I can't stand Sho's laughter/smile! xD I think he looks better not smiling. hahaa..

I'm kinda surprised that Kinbaku1122 is his real account! And so there are different YouTube channels that we should see: Zanyzapofficial and eucildofficial. Omg, so I have so many videos of GB to watch!! lol.

When will you upload more new videos, Sho?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment