Popular Posts

Monday, August 05, 2013

Golden Bomber pvs

I didn't realized that I actually have been into Golden Bomber since 2011 until I look back at my old post!! Wow so it's been 2 years already? lol. A little guilty in fact, that I haven't been posting about them this year yet!! Well, I will still say that I'm pretty new to them cos I don't really understand this band that well nor listen to all their songs yet. And also I haven't been listening to them this half of the year cos I remember that Sho is in hiatus until April. Oh well, they are now back again anyway~!! [I have seen their recent live] So I shall go back to them and really be serious this time! lol.

I remember creating this playlist loooooog ago but didn't keep up with it. lol. Some videos got deleted [such things happened again] and so I organise them again. I don't really know if these are all the pvs they've filmed so far cos I see the source from wikipedia. I hope more or less they are indeed in this playlist. Anyway, I'll definitely update it when I know of any new ones or those that I've missed.



Golden bomber has always came across as a parody band that is playing around and having fun in their videos/performance. But the first song I added here which is もうバンドマンに恋なんてしない is such a nice ballad~!  I remembered I was quite surprised when I first heard this song. AND WHY IS SHO SO PRETTY HERE!! xD I think this is really a must-listen during Christmas day, yeah for the fact that they put Merry X'mas at the end of the video. (ˆ_ˆ)

But why didn't Sho wanna appear when his 'lover' Kyan has arrived at their meeting place? I thought they would show a better ending. I WANT THEM TO MEET UP AS A NICE ENDING! hahaha.

Of course I've never regretted listening to them and even discovering more about them even at this time. They are indeed a very entertaining band even though the talented one is only Sho in this band. lol. I found myself laughing so much whenever I watch their videos so I'm really happy that Golden bomber made me happy~! ヽ(ˆ0ˆ)ノ And so far Golden Bomber LJ community is quite a good source although that's the only one that I keep up myself with the band updates. haha. And of course, occasionally seeing the guys' twitter. But I've been seeing food pictures! hahaaa.

Oh ya, and now I'm currently watching Junko's room [淳子の部屋] and that was really a good program!! It's only from this show that I start to notice more about Jun. I guess Sho is more likely to steal ur eyes cos he's the vocalist and acting a lot in the pvs. Kenji is also distracting me cos of his painted face. xD
For Jrock bands, I usually not like the vocalist first cos I wanna put my attention on other members. But Sho does make me like him first not just cos he's the vocalist and always appear first but also cos of his talents. (^-^) Well, now I'm starting to like Jun already cos he's so cute and I think I'm starting to like green cos of his green hair. And he's also green in Dance my generation pv~!!! Is green his favourite colour?

Okay, next Kinbaku 金爆 post I will write about Junko's room~! yeah~~~! More things for me to do now. hahhaa.. ヾ(≧∇≦*)ゝ

No comments:

Post a Comment