Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Beautiful Kagrra, songs in less than an hour

Just feel like posting a little thing about Kagrra, =D I have been listening to this while blogging:

Medley of Summer



And Medley of Spring~!!



It's pretty nice of the uploader to create such Medley~!! I love them! Whether or not the songs can connect well. haha. The fact that I can listen to Kagrra, songs all the way without me to specifically create a playlist is just good!! Cos I need not be bothered whether the video did jump to the next song or not. Moreover I get a chance to listen to some Kagrra, songs that I might not have listened to before, or maybe I've forgotten about them even though I listened before. haha. This is just so good~!! I appreciate the uploader's effort! Thank goodness there's still Kagrra, fans who went to do this. =)

I just love every single song that was chosen in the Medley. (*^◯^*) I wonder where's the other 2 seasons Medley? Or maybe cos Kagrra, didn't sing any songs related to autumn or winter. But I hope to see any of such videos anyway.  (^_-)

Ar~~ I suddenly feel that flowers are all blooming around me and petals beautifully flying around too as I'm listening to Kagrra,. hahaa.. I'm imagine a little too much. But Kagrra, songs certainly give u this feeling~!! So beautiful and relaxing and calm and emotional. I don't know what else I can say to describe this. (。◕‿ ◕。)


Oh there's something that I came across, a little creepy to me though.



It's called the Japanese alphabet song. I certainly have not heard of this before!! I think the standard Sakura song is the only Japanese song commonly sang in school time. But not this!! Okay, maybe only the Japanese then would know about this. So just throughout the song the voice is just singing somewhat the same thing to me over and over. I just wanna know if this is really a purely Japanese alphabet song or being edited or sang by someone else in particular. But certainly this is definitely a tribute to Isshi. Sorry, I don't feel sad but creepy cos of the voice. haha. Would anyone like this song? oh yeah, I would like to know the meaning of this song too.

okay, have to do more Kagrra, posts soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment