Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Before 18 July, my Kagrra, playlist and name~

Ar~~ I don't know if I can get all my things done for Isshi by this Thurs 18 July, in which most probably not. So doing them by the end of this month would be reasonable I guess. I feel the rush already! Haha. So I shall post something today first → recreate the playlist of all Kagrra, pvs.

I created this Kagrra, All pvs playlist based on my last year post on finding out all the pvs that Kagrra, has throughout the years in their music life. I gathered that there are 22 pvs in total in which now I'm still not quite sure but that's pretty much all the pvs that I've watched all these years. Hopefully there's any Kagrra, fan who would confirm this to me. =)

#Edit: 23 pvs in total → List of Kagrra, pvs



Yeah so now for the moment, I shall rewatch all the pvs and and get myself motivated for Isshi~!! While I'm still finding time to fold my paper cranes and looking clearly at all their lyrics translations.( ̄。 ̄ノ)

I find that my favourite songs still didn't change. I still love the ones much more from those that I've bold last time. haha I guess I kinda know my taste. How funny, for Ayu's songs sometimes those that I once disliked, I can like it the next moment cos it grew on me. Maybe this happens for most fans. But for Kagrra, songs is either I like it a lot or not! lol.

Anyway, let me talk a little about Kagrra,. I know that initially they are called CROW in the previous company which is not operating already, but later changed to 神樂 Kagura when signed to PS company. I think Kagura is definitely a better name, cos they are making such beautiful music like from heaven. haha. That's what I think too anyway. Why did they even call themselves CROW in the first place? Does that mean anything? And also, I realised that Kagura is spelled as Kagrra, with the comma. I don't know the reason why~! Throughout the years as a fan, I didn't come across any explanation for this. Urgh, I didn't even ask this in the past either. Lol.
At first I do get a little confused with double letters. Just don't know why my mind works in a bad way. haha. I remembered I do make mistakes in typing as Kaggra, instead of Kagrra,. But is not double g, is double r! I really wanna know why they wanna spelled it in this way. But now as a fan and I do mind the details already. And so when I spotted other people spelling as Kaggra, I will automatically be unhappy about this! It just come to me naturally to go "ugh~! how can this person spell it wrongly!! Is he blind? Definitely not a Kagrra, fan talking. Don't you spoil Kagrra,'s name!! Go away!" lol~!!

Now about my love to the song shiki 四季 I was happily listening and in fact their 愛しくてitoshikute = beloved leave a deep impression in me. So I decided to name my twitter as kgr_beloved. Kgr as the initials to Kagura. And also quite coincidentally, Ayu has a song in FIVE called beloved too. It was my 3rd favourite song in FIVE album. And I think I started twitter around tat time in 2011. Well well... So coincident all right. Haha. Maybe it's fated that everything fits in. And also, I wanna get those usernames with meaning behind it. =)

Alright, until 18 July comes where I'll feel a little sad and nostalgic and so much for Isshi. It's the 2nd year death anniversary now. I still wanna hope that he's doing well in another world and watching us. I will certainly look at my Kagrra, playlist more often and if any videos got deleted, I shall look for any other same songs and save it to my playlist to make sure the full 22 songs are always there. Always~~~ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment