Popular Posts

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Gmail's new inbox is annoying

I don't get it. Why google suddenly change the inbox features?!!



For the fact that we can organise our emails through using Labels is certainly good enough. I really don't get what's the fascinating thing of making everything with tabs. (¬_¬)

Why google u didn't even ask us if we like to change it or not instead of forcing us to accept this change u introduced? I really really don't like all these tabs on my inbox! It's annoying in that I have to click so many times!! [Just like what I'm irritated with the bloglovin leaving me having to do so many clickings!] I just want my inbox back the same okay?? → To allow me to see all the new emails at once in my inbox, rather than seeing where u placed the new emails under which tabs. I just like it that way u know? Be it looking really overwhelming, but I want to organise the way I want it using Labels and that is really good enough!!! And even if I've arrange at the right tabs, the new emails still appear at the wrong place. ugh~!!!!!

Really, what's up with the freaking changes? Don't make it any worse, please!! ( ̄^ ̄)

And I have to see through all and organise my emails all over again. (X_X)

2 comments:

  1. You can change it back if you want. Here is a link I found that gives you the details http://lifehacker.com/how-to-get-the-old-non-tabbed-gmail-inbox-back-510493753

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tip! Now that I can change it back. =)
      I just hope they don't make the tabs mandatory in the future.

      Delete