Popular Posts

Thursday, July 04, 2013

My masks and nails.

Bought 2 boxes of masks last month!! Since they are on sale anyway. I think I certainly have quite a lot of masks to last me for quite long. But whenever I see any new ones, especially those with whitening effects I'll be so tempted to buy them. Itchy hands~~~ haha.


I got this Beauty buffet and I quite like their masks besides LoveMore. The Vitamin C one smells really nice~! This brand is gonna be my constant purchase I guess cos I like it just like LoveMore!

And cos I like LoveMore,


I even keep the empty boxes to see which ones that I've bought in the past! lol. I left out the pomegranate one cos I still have some masks in that box. The top ones are the recent packaging design while the bottom ones are the old ones. I wonder why they change their design that fast cos it's only been a year right? I think the old ones are cuter. But anyway, it doesn't really matter cos the most important is that their masks is still the best to use. =)  I think I'm just obsessed with TW masks and I came across another TW brand mask endorsed by Aaron Yan Yalun which looks pretty nice. Oh gosh, I'm so tempted to try it out but now I'm controlling myself from buying it cos I haven't finish using my Dr. Morita masks yet! I've got no space for additional masks boxes. lol~!!

Anyway, I've painted my toe nails cos I'm so bored. xD


Painted with the only 2 colours that I have. I think they kinda match pretty well. I'm lazy to do special design like dots or anything and I think having some colour is enough. I needa apply 2 coats so that they look more even and tat take so much time. Plus I have to apply a layer of top coat too. Yeah, so much for the boredom tat I do this but yet I'm lacking of patience somehow. haha.

One thing I realised, my nail polish is dated 2011, the other light one is 2012 and the top coat is 2010. Lol! One year after the other. And my nail polish remover I bought it at 2008~!! Oh freaky! So long ago!! I wonder how long can I store and use my nail polish for, and also the nail polish remover. I apply my nail polish about once a year, not as often as makeup cos I'm not that fond of nail art. I only painted my nails only when I'm freaking bored. haha.
So I've just googled it to see that it actually last for like 2 years? But it will thicken with time, so have to store in the fridge. U can also dip some nail polish remover into it. And the remover doesn't have an expiry date? Okay,so I can just keep it as long as I can. I'm afraid it will be bad for my nails, but urgh, the fact that I'm painting my nails is already bad. And not that I'm so willing to buy more nail polish for myself as often as I buy masks. Lol~~!!

Okay, is just that I feel like I needa experiment sometimes. I had such boring nail polish colours for goodness sake I always ended up buying pink light colours only. I don't know if there's anyone of my friends will buy me any other colours. Or maybe it's just so NOT me to use other colours. hahaa..

1 comment: