Popular Posts

Sunday, July 07, 2013

Ayu Acollection + SCawaii August 2013

I'm quite surprised to know that there is such a thing or a company called Acollection. It seems to be related to Ayu's mum's company called hanaBi but I certainly have never heard of Acollection all these years. lol. To think that this actually suddenly pops up!

Ayu is the cooperative partner btw. It seems like Ayu is also managing the company?
I like that picture of Ayu in her Sweet scar pv look. ^_^


And after looking at the whole website, Timmy is the first artiste in this company? and he will have his fanclub soon called Timmy's. There is this blog hanaBi-staff in which I'm pretty sure it's Ayu's mum managing it. And so this post Timmy MUSIC♪ is definitely promoting Timmy. haha. I know he's pretty talented in that he made a few Ayu songs in last year Party Queen album. But I can't see him as a singer/artiste though. He's got quite a good voice in that preview song but I don't know which language is he singing in. Is he gonna have a Japanese album or English? Is he still gonna be part of Ayu's troupe and background singer? And Acollection actually started in year 2000?
I'm having lots of question marks here now cos I dun understand how this come about. And we have not heard of Ayu mentioning about this. O_O  I don't really see that blog often but I know there are some Ayu's doggies photos pretty often and I like that more. haha. Not really interested in Timmy's debut though. I'm just sort of confused with what's going on cos I remember seeing hanaBi as hanaBi only but now it's called Acollection & hanaBiのブログ。

Ok, even the name changed. And even Ayu is managing it. Oh no... I want Ayu still be a singer. Since she's part of it, don't tell me she'll have lesser time for her own release!! Hope not! I can't imagine Ayu being someone behind managing a company. And there isn't anything about Ayu~!! I don't really like that. Okay, it's all about Timmy over there right. So maybe that place is not where I should be looking at. I'm just not interested in Timmy or doggies. lol~


Yeah for Ayu appearing in SCawaii magazine cover~! I like the left one better!! With the smile and nails~!!


She is sexy at the right one but I don't really like the hair or the outfit. It's some sort of bikini wear to me and she looks really skinny~! I'm now waiting for better scans and translation to be up!

Anyway there is this recent rumour that Ayu is dating a white male. I can't make myself believe this now cos they don't even look close to each other and neither the face of the guy is shown. It doesn't sound real to me. Well, of cos I'll only believe in what Ayu says in her TA. Those tabloids news are so unclear in everything. And I still don't get why Japanese still uses black and white for their magazine. :O And it seems like many people like to talk about Ayu's love life until now. haha. I just hope that she won't get anyone like Maro. -_-

Ayu, please get better and richer guys who would not use u to create news or climb up the corporate ladder for their own selfish purpose. U really deserve a very good guys, not rotten ones like Maro. 

No comments:

Post a Comment