Popular Posts

Monday, July 22, 2013

ulcer remedy + my cosmetic purchase

The past 2 weeks is just painful with mouth ulcer!! I had one at first, then I tried some ways to relief it like drinking lots of water [than usual] and even went to take cold showers. I don't usually do that cos I will tremble a lot! lol. But then I guess my body is really heaty, I can't be doing nothing cos I really hate how the pain bothers me when I drink or eat. I even eaten spicy korean food once cos I had a craving for it suddenly. I know I shouldn't have, but just one meal only!! And the ulcer didn't turn any different. lol.

And I also drank the honey citron tea as it really cools my body down. I think is pretty popular now cos I've seen it selling not just at those mini Korean marts but it also can be found in supermarkets. It's really good to know that it has quite a lot of benefits! So it really can suppress fever!! haha. Got the right thing afterall. That's the best thing ever in the house! =)

Anyway, what's irritating is that after this ulcer at the bottom lip has gone, another one came at my upper lip! Gosh, it made me wonder if the methods would ever work at all. But luckily, this gone faster than the first one. So I guess cold showers/bath and the honey really work?

Ar... recently I'm lacking a little motivation and some good quality sleep. Probably that's good in the sense that I just automatically wake up early in the morning. So much early than usual. lol. But I don't like that I get hungrier faster than usual too. ugh.

Just some things that I've bought : Eyeshadow palette, primer, black eyebrow pencil, white eyeliner and peach eyeshadow!



I would say I'm kinda satisfied with the products. I just bought what I want anyway. Not that I buy them cos they look good. I love to have many colours of eyeshadows so I definitely wanna get that since it was on sale too. As for the face primer, it seems a bit too oily feeling but that's what it is I guess, cos it's supposed to reduce the appearance of pores.
My eyebrow pencil is from Daiso haha. I have been using this to fill in my brows, so I did not try to draw them in any particular shape. (> y <)  In fact I have been brushing my brows everyday cos I suddenly got into brows! But I used the previous one I have bought, cos the brush is softer.
I'm using the white eyeliner for the bottom eyelid to open up my eyes. It's really a good highlighter too!!
And then the peach eyeshadow is matte in which I love it cos I always wanted a matte one but I keep seeing glitter/shimmery eyeshadow everywhere! Especially Japanese brands! Their eyeshadow is always so glittery, in which I think will make the eye makeup look too strong! This one will make a good look for school for me~! hehehe.

Okay, I still have more skincare/cosmetics stuffs to post cos I've been buying it again and again. lol. I needa control~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment