Popular Posts

Wednesday, May 08, 2013

My purchases over the weeks ~April

A little, not much and I just figured that I've been buying things every month. lol.


Dr. Morita masks! I love it cos it is full of essence. I wonder is it called Dr Morita or Dr. Jou actually? Anyway it's the most awesome mask I've used this far. I think is better than LoveMore. haha.
Pure Beauty brightening mask - not so good. There's very little essence, sort of dry masks. Not that happy after using it so....I don't like it. haha.
Silky girl BB white foundation! I think I'm loving it now. I think after all the pressed powder that I've used, this one suits me the best? One good thing is that it has no smell. The rest like Maybelline and Revlon have those foundation smell. urgh.
SANA loose powder! The best one I've used so far? I didn't buy much loose powder I think this is the 3rd one I bought throughout my life. lol. It is really fragrant and is really good! haha.
Revlon BB cream - I think I kinda regret now buying it cos there was a sale. Although it smells kinda good but it's kinda thick and does not spread easily. And it's really oily~!! Why am I so happy after buying it then. lol. But this one doesn't make the skin look grey. Okay so is good in some sense.
Nivea lip conditioner pink guava - I suppose is a very different flavour out there. I think it's the first time I use such a creamy/oily type that makes me feel my lips are moisturised. Kinda happy. But at the end of the day my lips start to dry out again. I don't know why are all lip products doing this to me. urgh.. But I still like this. Shiny and a nice colour for me too. =)
Daiso eyebrow pencil - The first ever eyebrow pencil that I've bought! I'm actually trying to test it out cos I've been watching makeup tutorials and I wondered how brows should really be drawn. I have kinda thick eyebrows so I tend to ignore it all the time in my makeup. I didn't do anything to it. I tried that eyebrow pencil and it's kinda nice to use with a brush at the other end. But the colour is dark brown which doesn't suits me but I take it cos it's the only colour there. At least now I have an idea of how to draw my brows..I think. haha. 

That's all. I'm usually satisfied with my purchase. Maybe it's just me tat so long as I buy something back home I'm happy. hahaa.

No comments:

Post a Comment