Popular Posts

Monday, April 22, 2013

My new accounts

Have created several accounts for some time already. My LiveJournal I've blogged 2 entries so far and I have no idea how should I get posting there cos I'm so much used to Blogger here. And LJ probably is better for viewing communities. I thought for a long time on what to blog but I kinda dreaded on putting my lyrical writings there. I don't know, just feel uneasy to post my work up there. I don't know if anyone is gonna take my work as theirs *dreams*, or be commenting on how good/bad my work is, or maybe just no one will care. arrr...I don't know how. I just started to have all sorts of feelings within myself that it's such a struggle to do this. If I'm like super good at art, I'd probably be like what many Ayu fans are doing: redesigning Ayu CD covers etc. I would love to do that but I don't have photoshop software or any other good ones and I'm really bad at art. lol. So much of me wanna be an artist as a child but I'm really bad at this. So this couldn't work at all. =(

Sometimes I have inspirations from reading or watching shows and I do wanna write a story, an original story by me at least. But then, I lacked of creativity. It's that somehow I can think of a scene at first, then I don't know how to continue with the next step. Then so I stopped. I don't know how to carry on. And the story just hangs there. =( And I have a few of this sort. Maybe then I should be writing short stories instead, but this is not my favourite. I don't like stories to end so fast. I love something long enough that spans over many years. Look at Harry potter! I'm so amazed at how the author can write so much and so detailed. Although I didn't read her books [only a few pages back like 10 years ago cos I wasn't into fiction] but her movies are amazing enough to show the whole story. I wonder how can I ever do that. I think it's forcefully hard to even think of the individual conversations among so many characters!!!

Well well. Maybe now after all it's still up to me to think carefully what I wanted to do. Is either to write or not. And plan really carefully on what I wanted to do for myself. Why I think of writing stories as a way cos I can feel a sense of satisfaction immediately. It's a work/product I can see right in front of me that I've created it. That's why I wanted to do that. Is constantly reminding myself of this purpose gonna be enough to motivate me? haha. I hope so!!


I hardly log in my weibo account and update over there. But I still got people following me every now and then. lol. Anyway I opened it cos of Ayu. haha. But nowadays she hardly update there too even though she got back her password. I think twitter is sufficient enough for my usual updates of Ayu and everything else. =)

I also set up my Facebook account a while ago although I was kinda reluctant at first. lol. In fact I chose to do so to get updates of cosmetic/skincare products easily through pages, and there are a few bloggers whom I read that have pages in which is easier to view at Fb page for pictures. Not that is cos of these reasons I get myself to open Fb account, is also cos of the damn google reader that is gonna shut down this coming July. Arghh it's so much easier to read at google reader for the latest post and I can star it or send it to twitter/Fb or even add tags to categorise them. So I have to have a Fb account as a back up now for those that I'm viewing currently if not by that time I would have a hard time to figure out which blogs/websites I have been viewing all these while. I dun like the layout of Fb at all and it keeps on changing. Fb irritates me a lot more than twitter. But I have to see Fb for updates in the future when I have no choice. I think no other RSS feed or whatever feed is as good as google reader. Why the heck do u wanna close it down when everyone is using it so happily!! I really dun get what those IT companies are doing now. Just like what happened recently for MSN/hotmail. It's just getting on my nerves. MSN to disappear when everyone enjoys using it. Why do u wanna be against ur users wishes?? I really dun get u. (T ^ T)

No comments:

Post a Comment