Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Namie's concert cancellation in Singapore

I'm so upset to see this last week, when avex suddenly announced that Namie's concert is gonna be cancelled..like all of a sudden. Even though I didn't buy the tickets but as a Namie fan I'm also equally excited to see news of her performing in Singapore. It's really not a good news to see this.


First, it says that it's because the promoter. But the promoter denies and says it's the Japan side's problem. Argh.. Just now I went to read this FB post I do think that there's something wrong with the promoter too. So far such issues hasn't happened for other Japanese artistes or any other artistes coming here to perform. Why did it happened for such a big superstar all of a sudden? [Not to mention is her first time performing here.] Why can't it turn out good?? The concert is just next week and it hasn't yet been resolved? Since it's announced being cancelled and yet they still continue to sell the tickets? I can't believe what is happening for this whole thing. O_O I'll hate to know if something is a scam. I really dun wish it turns out to be like that.


I'm in Namie mode for the past week and of cos looking forward to see news of her concert performance in S'pore. But what is there to hope now? =( All we can do now is to wait. -_-

Spam some Namie pictures to lift the mood:











Pictures from my twitter favourites.


I hope by the end of this week there's some answer to us fans on what's going on.

No comments:

Post a Comment