Popular Posts

Saturday, March 16, 2013

My purchases over the weeks

Some little skincare/cosmetics bought:


I realised the Garnier BB cream bottle wordings are different from the one on the box and what most people are using. Is the one I got an earlier batch? haha. Alright, it should be the miracle skin perfecter as what it should be known as. Anyway, I kinda like it cos it's not that thick/viscous and easy to apply. I think it smells like cheesecake btw. lol! I just feel it that way. But it supposed to be fragrance free. Maybe my nose is just too sensitive. All things have smell to me. hahaa. Anyway I like the colour tone and it spreads easily. Among all the BB creams that I've bought I'm pretty satisfied with this!

The za concealer was okay.. just that it's not that thick as what I thought. Aren't concealers supposed to be thick enough for coverage? haha. I think liquid ones are better than stick dry ones cos I find that hard to apply. I think BB creams should also be good to act as concealers but somehow I think it also depends on its consistency. Or maybe I really need to take my time and slowly apply? but it's really tiring to cover up so many flaws on my face. Just why do I have so many scars and acne. =(

I bought my Revlon colorstay pressed powder cos I wanna get a new foundation. The Maybelline mineral foundation turned out to have some 'chemical' smell to me so I dun feel like using it. I dun get wats the difference between pressed powder and 2-way cake since both are foundation. Just that the 2-way cake allows u to use it wet or dry. So I supposed both function as the same. -_- I think Revlon is pretty ok. Not really strong foundation smell. Just that maybe the colour is slightly too light/fair to me. Argh, why is it so hard to get the right tone for my skin colour. =(

Masks!! Beauty buffet masks are the new ones I just spotted which is from Taiwan. I'm biased. I only wanna use Taiwan and Whitening masks. hahaa. It's pretty good. but the essence is really very watery. It also recommends daily usage so is that a daily mask? I dun like to use masks everyday though. Twice a week is what I always do. Anyway now that I've switched to using masks as my only whitening way so maybe I should do it more often right? ooh..

And also amethystory yoghurt mask!! Gosh I bought it cos it smells good. lol. But it isn't very nice. It does make my skin looks bright but not smooth. And it's quite thick!! It took my some effort to wash it off. So I guess their exfoliator is better. =)


My friend gave me this Korean sanitary pads. It has really strong herbal smell!! I didn't think pads should have any nice smells since we have to change it often, not to mention herbal smells. I feel like a chinese medicine walking around. lol. Anyway the pads are really thin and even the sticker is nicely printed. O_O To me, I dun mind about that. Most important has got to be the comfort.

Oh, and my remedy for the day~!!


This Citron honey drink is really good when I feel like I'm heaty and gonna get a fever. After drinking it helps to cool my temperature down. And it's so tasty~!! I love this to the max! I pretty sure this one is the Japanese pomelo, which is why it's just so good! ^_^

This one is the last thing I'm gonna talk about cos I dun really like it.


I got this as a little gift to myself and my friend for xmas present. but the lotion is so watery and so is the bath liquid!! The vanilla smell is okay but other than that, is just an okay product. Duh.. I'm not gonna get this anymore for the next xmas. No wonder not many people are getting this. I thought it's pretty good since I love this bath soap/lotion type of skincare products as a gift. But sadly it's not tat nice to use. I guess other known brands will have better quality than this. Alright, lesson learnt.


That's all. Looking forward to more of my own next shopping. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment