Popular Posts

Friday, March 15, 2013

Ayu A Best Live songs results + CDL 2012-2013 cover

Wow so the results [at the moment] are released!! The top 10 songs that most fans chose:


I see SURREAL there again!! O_O This song seems to be appearing everywhere, in almost every of her concerts. lol.

Well, as expected yeah, none of the 3 songs that I chose is in the list. hahaha. But I feel I'm okay with the results here cos most of them are my favs. But to be honest, my fav songs are 5 out of 10 there. lol. I love BLUE BIRD, JEWEL, M, Memorial address and SURREAL. So, I can this is pass for me! hahaha. Who... and MY ALL is there as the ending songs right? I think one of them is enough for me. I get why poker face is there as the debut song for Ayu, probably it must be there! but SEASONS is....I kinda get sick of that song already. Why is it there. lol.

Alright, maybe I should have voted for Memorial address the last time since I love it and Ayu didn't perform that song much. why why. I got 0 out of 10 for this song voting. lol.

Okay, not gonna give up or anything. Still have the chance!! Can still vote 3 songs per day until end of this month March 31. So maybe my 3 choices [from last week] can get to the list soon. [Or maybe I dun need to take this so seriously whether my favs got in the list. =( ] Just hoping. ^_^

Anyway, the cover for Countdown Live 2012-2013~Wake up~ is out!! :


I think this by far is the most gorgeous cover for her CDL. I usually dun like her CDL covers cos they always use Ayu on stage as the cover, not photoshoots in studio. I think it's hard to get the best image on stage as the cover. This time I think is really lovely. Maybe cos of the colours and Ayu's pose. haha. And this to be released on her debut date!!! April 8 ~!! Next month after the 5 releases~!! Good news!


Ayu got back to weibo yesterday~!!!



I dun really like her picture there actually. haha. Did she recalled her password? But why leave only one weibo post? Well, even I dun really go there often cos the layout and everything just made me so blur, besides that it's chinese and I have to take my time to understand what those functions are. lol. And this time I got back to weibo and have a look for the sake of Ayu. haha.
So Ayu, U gonna post something there for me to look at it!! And for us Ayu fans~!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment