Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Diary book

Have been busy with improving my health condition, well well. I think I've been spend lesser time on internet each week already. lol.

As for the past 2 weeks, as usual cleaning up my room and clearing stuffs for the new year..CNY more specifically. In fact I didn't wanna do it only becos it's gonna be a new year. But so happens that I'm free already and so there's time for me to do them bit by bit. And so happens that it's a new year and I wanna be in for a change to keep track of my plans/activities and not make myself slack by getting a new diary book for all small details written. Yeah, everything seems to happen so coincidentally. -_-


Bought this at Daiso last year!! Just realized that the label wrote it as 'Dairy'. lol! Anyway I love this little book that has the monthly calender and at the back were just plain notes for me to write.


And there's still something for me to do about my other blog too! I'm still thinking what I should be posting there. I seriously need inspiration!

But as of now, I'm not quite looking forward to CNY. Every year has been the same. And I just dun get why do we have to make ourselves so busy preparing for all that, and then eat lots of those unhealthy snacks, being asked the same questions by relatives over and over again, and then fall ill from eating too much, and then lousy mood having to return back to work/study cos the holidays are over already. ( ̄^ ̄)

It all just gets even boring each year. I dun look forward to any red packets I think it's not really a big thing anymore.


Well well.. so as usual, I've no choice but to be at home and watch the same old tv programmes being repeated every year.

Wat's so nice about new year? 

No comments:

Post a Comment