Popular Posts

Friday, January 25, 2013

ViVi Jan issue with Namie on cover~!

Bought my first copy of mag for this year 2013~! Cos of Namie on cover with attracted me at first. haha. Have been reducing the amount of mags I've bought towards the end of last year already. I'm certainly glad tat I bought this copy cos the content impressed me so much!! Namie photoshoot is really so cool with 30 questions interview, and I love the clothing featured by the models. I'm kinda surprised I'm happy with ViVi since I dun like ViVi along. I buy cos of Ayu on cover in the past. haha. But anyway, I wanted to get Popteen as usual but to my dismay, Popular no longer sells it anymore!! I like the fact that I can get Popteen near me instead of going all the way to Kinokuniya to buy. I dun mind the fact that Popular sells old issues of Popteen months back instead of the latest. It's just somewhat not fair. Even Ray and mina mags are on the shelf. Why not Popteen!!!


Probably this is also the first time I'm reading Namie's interview in her mag and get to know more about her.  Gonna post some of the interview content here too. =)

✿ Namie has been to many places for her 20th anniversary promotion and especially it's her first time in Singapore. She finds Marina Bay Sands structure like a boat and with a swimming pool on the roof top really pretty. It's interesting to her that Singapore is a place with different cultures.
✿ There's a very old Namie song that most people do not know/hear it but is still voted for her 20th anniversary concert setlist as they wanted to hear. [Gosh, I didn't know wat song is it either!]
✿ Namie often goes to the gym to strengthen her waist.
✿ She wants to go to Hawaii the most!
✿ Namie recommends Can you Celebrate as the ideal love song cos for Love Story it makes people feel a little sad.
✿ Also recommends Baby Don't Cry for break-up song.
✿ Namie likes sourcing for popular delicious food in the internet.
✿ She loves to look cool when at work. Wants to look cute too but feels a little old to be cute since she didn't get much praise on that.
✿ Namie has been drinking enzyme powder drink everyday for her skincare! [I didn't know how it can help for our skin O_O]
✿ Loves BBQ and will go for BBQ with friends occasionally.
✿ Has mostly black and white series of clothes in her wardrobe.
✿ Recently want to collect handbags. Bought Prada orange and pink handbag of the same design but have not used it at all.
✿ Everyday normal makeup is simple with just foundation and pink blusher.
✿ Loves to soak in the tub using Japanese wine!
✿ She thinks it's the best to feel happy everyday.
✿ Namie began to forget her age now that she's coming to 35. She can still remember how old was she when she's 31, 32 back then, but not now. lol.
✿ Hopes this year is a year without troubles, and can live happily throughout.
✿ Has no idea if she were to still be working when it's her 30th anniversary for her singing career! She still can't imagine since there's 10 more years down the road.

Not bad for one page of the interview. I had a good read.


And I love the back of the mag where it's SNSD's promotion for Baby G watches. Really loving this issue.

And one last piece of small news:


Namie's the top for Japanese commercials, earning 50 million Yen as the highest amount for a CM. I'm even more happy that she's the major sales for Avex for 2012 besides EXILE! The sales chart for the year is amazing! Surprisingly earning more than Ayu despite lesser releases. Probably 20th anniversary album itself is already a very big hit. I'm already itching to buy some old Namie albums in which I regret for not buying them in the past when I saw them years back. Like for PLAY China version which is CD only. I love her songs in the past too, yet I didn't buy cos I always put Ayu as my priority. Argh. So tats why so far I only have 2 Namie albums. Really a pity somehow. I could have been a Namie fan long ago. Oh well..

No comments:

Post a Comment