Popular Posts

Monday, January 07, 2013

Some Ayu news for the past week

I dun really think that any Ayu news will appear in the newspapers for the past week cos there isn't any activity or a big deal from Ayu.. [Since she's just busy with her countdown live and Kouhaku performance]. Well, these news surprised me a little that they just appeared like that. [I dun see them appearing in AHS though!]


This one says Ayu is spending 500,000 Yen every month to maintain her looks. But besides that, for her photoshoot, her face is still being photoshopped so there are people who thinks that it's still a waste of her money.  Well, I dunno if this is true. But I do know Ayu spends money in beautifying herself. Which artiste doesn't? lol. But the amount is quite large. Anyway, Ayu is rich so that probably dun matter to her. =O


And this one says Maro isn't with her on Kouhaku performance and she dun dare to appear on the same stage as him since the news of her relationship with Maro became a big topic. Well, I didn't watch Kouhaku on New Year so I dun know about that. Argh. Why didn't miotv have NHK channel for me to watch on that day?? Even as a preview channel. Last time channel u broadcast before although is not on new year's day many years back. But at least it did. Now it dun seem to happen anymore. =(


Anyway I still get to watch a little Countdown Live 2012~2013 as Ayu as tweeted the links to youtube vids.



Ayu is so beautiful in this Together When... performance! I love to see her up on the stage in the air like this! Reminds me of once she did for Free & Easy years back. And I like the stage. It looks really magnificent. ^o^ I didn't get to see snowy kiss cos there's just something wrong with the link.

I'm in fact quite surprised Ayu posted those link although they're not official videos to be posted. lol.

And I'm also quite surprised at A Classical being the top for Ninki Chart when there's actually nothing special about this album! Not really a compilation and there's just.....nothing to look forward to in this album.

Why is it that so many people are anticipating it? I dun understand.


Okay, I guess I dun totally understand those related to Ayu.. Or maybe not anymore? hmm..

No comments:

Post a Comment