Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 01, 2013

Sum up 2012 - Happy New Year 2013!

Just wanna write some little things of the past year, although i dun quite like 2012 which isn't very smoothly for me. I certainly hope it'll will end soon. lol. But a new year brings uncertainty in which I'm sort of afraid. But if I'd stay the same, i wil never improve! Because we should always be moving forward. :)

Looked through some of my stuffs n here goes for 2012:
¤ Have watched lots of tv shows starting this yr because changing to new broadband plan. In which the connection actually has some problem occasionally n ended up my dvd player spolit!
¤ and cos of this i went online mostly using my mobile phone. use my com once to twice a week which is so little!
¤ have quite a lot of health problems especially sleep and strange dreams tat terrify me. Really dun like this at all. i had nausea quite a lot this year for no reason. :(
¤ into the 90s songs and I'm so happy tat i had a chance to watch 999roses drama on a special day!! ^_^
¤ the time where i got sick of studying, n also got sick n bored of working. lol.
¤ i lost lots of weight in the beginning cos of my health n i gain back at the end of this yr. Pretty fast.!
¤ i really read through my mags n wrote skincare/cosmetics info on them in this blog!
¤ i didn't accomplish on my learning diary part. write like bits n pieces cos i find it too hassle.
¤ i did my lots of newspaper cuttings!
¤ i started to read through some china history because of a drama. i can't believe this myself cos i was never into the history subject!
¤ got my hair cut short after the hospital episode. Seems like I'm not keeping long hair cos of tat. lol.
¤ Bought a few cds n mags imo but ended up spending more $$ on tat! i think things r getting expensive or tat cos I've spend lots of small idol items in the past which is more but cheaper. O_O

Alright. this all will become the past. Shall not look back at this anymore. Most importantly i want my health to be better! I will write my plans n remind myself often to accomplish them! I hope this year will certainly be much better. My life shall be my control!

Happy New Year to everyone!! ^o^

No comments:

Post a Comment