Popular Posts

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Before the end of 2012

Coming to the end of 2012 soon! Oh no, I haven't quite got started to write down my stuffs on my new planner for 2013! And my resolutions! I feel like doing them on the tomorrow afternoon/night when I'm free and maybe just on the first day of 2013 cos it's a public holiday. haha. But tat might be too late!

Well, I'm not gonna sum up my thoughts/happening for 2012 now in this post cos I can't quite think of anything about that. [I still have to look through my past posts!] My computer now has been getting on my nerves it just keeps loading so slowly and even hang whenever I just on it after a while. I have no idea if I should get a new com soon since new ones even hav touch screens which is so awesome but I just dun have plans on tat! My knee problem is on and off sometimes. And I've gained weight for the past months after I've worked!! This few months have been quite a struggle but at least I did something. I may not have lots of time for myself but because this is just a start so there are many things for me to do and learn from. But the future...I dun know if I can see it now. I dun wanna make myself think so much now cos probably it's still early to say about anything. I know I can't change a lot about my life but at least I can think and plan slowly. I dun care when the world's gonna end, but I'm sure the most important thing is to live happily everyday. I've started to understand that. =)

Shall go clean my room too and think about resolutions n plans for the year!

And it's gonna be a year for me to really be mature and responsible and alert.

I will work hard! God bless please. ^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment