Popular Posts

Sunday, December 02, 2012

cold knees and cracking feeling

I have no idea what's wrong with my legs or knees to be specific. Now I can feel some sort of cracking feeling when I sit or stand, especially when I need to bend. And the cold knees still happen, although there isn't any more muscle spasms. But the muscle spasms started with my right knee at first, which disturb my sleep for one night last month. I dun know what can I do for this. Wat can be the cause? I have been sitting most of the time and of cos I have to walk around sometimes at work. I'm just so baffled everytime as long as I'm working [not studying] my health seems to show something, something different. I used to have backaches, stiff shoulders and rashes on my hands. Now I have some sort of leg problems. Yeah, maybe cos the lack of exercise so my joint is weak and became that way. I dun know why it doesn't happen when I'm just studying full time? Is the main reason as stress? I have stress all the time be it studying or working. lol. Maybe my problem arise cos I'm working.  Can I say I'm not fitted for work? hahhaa. Who wants to work if not for the sake of money. Well well..

I dun even know why am I posting this. I just hope things get better. Maybe I should let myself relax more since it's December already? Or maybe I should start some exercise plan. oh yes, and I should start thinking about what resolutions to have next year. And this also means look back at this year's and see what I've completed. Oh no. I can't remember what I've written!! lol!

No comments:

Post a Comment