Popular Posts

Saturday, December 01, 2012

Ayu's Sweet scar pv preview with subs & Wake me up Full song!

Wow I'm pretty surprised that right now, Avex has included subtitles in Ayu's pv previews in different languages. I wonder wats the move for them to do that suddenly and having a video each in the different languages. It seems to make Ayu's channel so flooded with the same pv just that it's in different language subs. lol.  But of cos I'm really happy. I can see immediately what's the meaning of Ayu's songs instead of looking at translation at Ayu fans site. Anyway I will see the translation along with Ayu's Japanese lyrics. It makes me understand better with Japanese beside the translation. =)



There's also subs for Song 4 U and Missing! Or probably that is Avex's plan to do that for this 5 consecutive releases?? Well, I'm certainly glad that u are doing something nice. But why not put Japanese lyrics in her official pvs in DVDs after all? And for overseas versions like Taiwan version, then include Chinese subs for the country region only etc. That would really really be very nice~! Avex, please listen to my suggestions too. I think many fans have the same idea as me too. haha.


Just listened to Wake me up full version! Now that the full song is out, when's the pv!! Dec 8 is coming real soon and yet there isn't a Wake me up pv preview? and for snowy kiss too!! I hope Wake me up pv will really amaze me since it's such a rockish song. My current favourite~!! This is all making me so excited. ^_^

Btw I love Ayu's hair in Sweet scar but it seems so hard to get that hairstyle. I love the one in her old pv (don't) leave me alone too. I wonder is it the same hairstylist cos Ayu's hairstyle is really so gorgeous for those 2. I love them so much now. Maybe I should see who is it under the credits section when I'm free. haha.

1 more week to Ayu's day~!! So looking forward to everything Ayu's been giving me. Happy December 1st~! December probably is the best time of the year for me to love. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment