Popular Posts

Sunday, November 25, 2012

news of maro & Sweet scar

Well well, as mentioned before that Maro has a child already [although i'm not very sure is it true], as seen from the newspaper just this week, probably he really has one. It says Maro has a wife 15 years older than him, both married on 2005 but now is still fighting for divorce. And he actually has a lot of affairs with other women? and last year September he had a son with his model lover. Wow such a news can't get any juicier. lol.


This news really sort of made Ayu having a 'bad' image being with such a guy.. U know, this thing seems to be more complicated. But whatever it is, I hope Ayu dun end up being a step mum or anything. I just hope they're just dating and not progress until anywhere. Probably Ayu just date with a guy and have some inspiration for her song writing. [yes I wished it was this case] The previous relationship she had with Mannie is already making people think that she was making news somehow since she did not register her marriage back in Japan. I dun know what to say about this. I dun know what is she thinking, but the fact that she married a guy whom she only knew for 5 months is indeed way too fast. And celebrities' marriages seems to be mostly short-lived. That's sad, but anyway, I dun wished Ayu's to turn out like Britney Spears. I will be crying for sure!!


Seen some preview pictures for her new pvs for again mini-album~! I love this one only:

For Sweet scar!

A very lovely picture of Ayu looking out at the window. And this really reminds me of:


Boys & Girls!! Dun anyone think so?? Though this one is not a window but she's looking out at somewhere outside. The moment I saw the Sweet scar picture I got so nostalgic for Ayu's old pv. I even went to Youtube to watch this again. I've watch Ayu's old pvs many times in the past as a student as I had the time and I was really so into Ayu back then. I really had the patience to watch every single detail in the pv too. Almost.. haha.



I love this where she looks at the cam.


This angle was ok.. but this pv seems to be focus on the lighting thing.

I love her hairstyle for this. Red and pretty nice cut. I dun really like this song at first, in fact I'm not sure why is it so popular back then!! Anyway, I still dun like the song as much now but I love the pv for wat it is. Cos I just love Ayu all alone in her pvs. Cos that is who she is. All about Ayu. All about her thoughts and feelings and life.

Alright, now waiting for pv previews. Pls be quick!! I'm so curious~!! 2 more weeks to the release of again mini-album~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment