Popular Posts

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Sexy Ayu on Halloween~!!

Just a short post on Ayu. I came across her picture on twitter, in which it appeared in the newspaper much later!


I dun know if I should be happy with the title that says 'the older, the hotter/sexier'. Well Ayu has big eyes and if she does such makeup I think she'll really look scary!! Like the one in ourselves pv! Anyway I thought Japanese dun celebrate Halloween but anyway, I'm not that interested about that day. Timmy's dressing and makeup is so hideous imo and I got a scare for that! lol. Lucky Ayu isn't too over. Okay, besides this, not really any big news about Ayu.

Oh yes there is, LOVE mini-album release!! I wonder why I didn't upload this edited cover picture of Ayu~!!


This colouring is really much better. Less whitish and more clearer view of pretty ayu. *^_^* Argh. When's my turn to get this album in stores!! I dun wanna wait for a month later!! By then again will be released in Japan and other countries already!! Why is S'pore so slow in CD imports?? =(

Okay, till I have got my LOVE mini-album then I shall write something about it, although I've watched the 2 pvs already. I still love to get my hands on the physical goods. IT REALLY FEELS DAMN GREAT. I shall wait cos I dun have a choice. Ar~~ I'm counting!

No comments:

Post a Comment