Popular Posts

Sunday, November 18, 2012

tired...

Seriously, I dun know wat's happening to me, my body has some changes after being exposed to work. One whole week I can get muscle spasm non stop. Another moment, cold knees. Now, exposed green veins on my feet and a little pain on my knee. =(

This looked really ugly!
I thought I might walked a little too much but the thing is that my job dun require me to walk around all the time. I sit n do my stuffs. Yet such things occur. I dun know wats wrong exactly. I even went to the doctor last time but he said stress. Is that it?? My condition seems to progress from one to another. I dun know wat will be next. I tried to look up at the internet for answers but there isn't much. I'm kinda worried but I guess I probably need to massage my legs more. And maybe for the moment, walk less? The veins seemed to lighten a bit after I get some sleep. And my guess is probably just some blood circulation problem. oh well.


It was really a hot hot hot day~!! I felt I was burning in the morning. But in the afternoon, it rained so heavily.  Bad weather changes really .


I think this is a pretty nice view i've taken. I didn't know it'll be this good cos the sun is so bright I can see wat I took! lol.

Rainy days are good for sleep though. And now it's raining again too. Time for a nap?? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment