Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Ayu's upcoming album again

I suppose this time is also a mini-album by looking at the tracklist: 

【CD+DVD】
・AVCD-38644/B ¥2,415 (tax incl.)
Content
<CD>
01. Wake me up (Original mix) // composer from UK
●「皇潤sports」(エバーライフ)CMソング http://www.everlifegroup.jp/
02. Sweet scar (Original mix) // D.A.I
03. snowy kiss (Original mix) // Tetsuya Komuro
04. Ivy (Original mix) // Tetsuya Komuro
05. Missing (Orchestra version)
06. Melody (Acoustic Piano version)
07. Wake me up (remix)
08. snowy kiss (remix)
09. Wake me up (Original mix -Instrumental-)
10. Sweet scar (Original mix -Instrumental-)
11. snowy kiss (Original mix -Instrumental-)
12. Ivy (Original mix -Instrumental-)
(※全12曲収録予定)
<DVD>
01. Wake me up (video clip)
02. snowy kiss (video clip)
03. Sweet scar (video clip)

I really love the song titles that Ayu gave them this time. Some sort of winter feel. I'm so looking forward to the covers in which they'll release it much later. I hope it'll be as pretty as LOVE!! Maybe in pink or whitish. *^_^*

I love this tracklist cos it also includes 2 songs Missing and Melody from LOVE mini-album, especially when these 2 versions are the ones I like as the remix!! There's 4 new songs but there are only 3 pvs made, just like for LOVE, 3 new songs but 2 pvs made. why one lesser?? Ayu, U should be doing more pvs for us!! Well, then now I hope the 4 new songs are as good as LOVE. But then, would I be ended up buying all the 5 consecutive releases if all the releases songs are so good? omg.. this will really burn my pocket. I wanna buy only the ones I love most since I'm more into getting A BEST 3 in which I think some new songs may be included there. BUT I've been collecting all Ayu's studio and compilation albums all along!! These 2 ARE albums, although they are mini-albums. Just like Memorial Address and FIVE, in which I still bought them. Oh gosh, Ayu~!! U are really making me left with no choice but to buy ur albums!!! I can't stop my Ayu collection as U know!! T_T

Okay, I shall fret about the money part later. Dun wanna have this post without picture so I'm gonna upload something:


Ayu tweeted this as 'Dejavu'!! And she also wrote in French!! Oh my, I hope this is some nice surprise. Like she's filming in France with a French or she just made a French friend so she wants to speak in French or she wants to gain more French fans. Haha me thinking so much. But I really wondered at this photo. Is it for a pv?? The black and white feel~!! And that she seems to be closing her eyes. Well I can't see that really clearly. The pose really seems like some scene of a pv. This really made me curious!!

Alright, shall wait for more news of Ayu coming up instead of guessing so much. hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment