Popular Posts

Sunday, November 11, 2012

My purchases over the months/weeks

I have been shopping around for the past weeks and haven't been updating on the things that I've bought, even long ago~! haha. Anyway, my cosmetics aren't really a lot since I'm not that adventurous to buy new products and try them out. I've done that in the past and cos of that I've realised that some products dun suit me and it's really a waste. Most of the time I've either given it away or throw them, which is a pity and not to mention a waste of money! So now I dun dare to spend on new products without testing them and looking at more reviews before I buy them. =)


Not much. Skincare are just the T-zone mask n whitening moisturizer cos I always wanted some whitening products. I know I need whitening essence more!! but I couldn't find a suitable one nor the one that is of a reasonable price. Most are expensive!!! So I thought this time I shall just get a moisturizer with whitening properties. It's like a 2-in-1 so is better I guess?? But then I feel that the moisturizing effect is not as good as a hydration moisturizer. Whitening ones are somehow a bit oily. I dun know why they are usually like that! Or I happened to buy the ones like tat? =( I somehow have a little regret..lol. But I still use it, occasionally.

I finally found a lipstick that totally matches my natural lip colour!! I've been looking for it for ages and this is the first time I finally found it! Very happy but lipstick dries up my lips faster than lip conditioner! Not tat happy about that but still I use it for nicer colour on my lips cos it has a bit shine too. Well, I'm still happy I got it!! The RIGHT lipstick colour is really hard to find!!!

The rest of the items I got them at sale price. I'm someone who likes to buy items when on sale especially! haha. It makes shopping really more satisfying! Especially the eyeliner pencil, half the price but I happened to be too rough with it while wiping it with tissue, the lead broke! Well, but this successfully reminded me to buy a sharpener for this. lol.

Anyway, I love my LoveMore masks really a lot!!


The packaging is really nice of envelope style. I think it's really pretty~


I have to really moisturize my skin by putting masks more often. I can't stand how my skin seems to be tearing on the upper layer but I just can't remove it using exfoliater! I dun know why this happens. It's pretty much the first time that it can't be removed. Maybe it's really just skin drying out. Argh. So I'm gonna have a dry and oily skin?? T_T

And I so so like to buy clothes from uniqlo but I found this inner wear too.


It really tightens my back, probably really gives u the right posture/shape. But somehow it is giving me back pains. Lol. I also have knee problem for the past week!! Cold knees! And I bought a knee supporter too. Oh no, so I need so many protection inside my clothes. So many things to wear!! I feel so pathetic now. ar~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment