Popular Posts

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Ayu is dating maro & again cover!

Seems like many things have happened all this time! lol.
Well, news of Ayu dating maro muz have spread earlier, especially when Maro announced it at his blog and Ayu on her TA. This news appear on local newspaper on Friday though. I think it's pretty fast.


So there's actually some 'clue' that they might have been liking each other since her concert tour and appearing in You & Me pv [after I've read that in some articles]. Wow. I didn't know that. I didn't suspect or guess anything, except for the Mannie's case when I saw him appeared in Virgin Road pv. I even thought that I was thinking so much so I dropped it off. And now that for Maro.... actually I dun even want to think that it will happen!! And Ayu's tweet with Maro dressed up for Halloween actually meant something! And they are always together for so long already. I really can't believe it somehow. I got a shock on Thurs night when I know about this. Worse when I know he's already married before and has a kid [is that right?]. Well, I'm just worried for Ayu that history will repeat again like wat happened between her Mannie. And I certainly hope it's not for creating news on purpose as a way to promote her releases. I certainly hope not!! Whatever it is, I just hope things will turn out to be good. And ayu not let us worry for her. And please dun let this affect ur work!! I hope u'll continue to produce more good songs!! =)

Well then, after appearing in You & Me pv, he now appears in the next ayu album cover:


Not that happy at all. lol. yeah I still dun like Maro whoever he is and even appear on ayu cd covers when none of the guys appeared in ayu's covers at all. Hmph!! But then, this cover of Ayu is pretty with the lighting and Maro's face isn't so clear so is okay. Now I want the songs to be as good as LOVE's!! In fact, Sweet scar is leaked that fast!! And Wake me up as a CM song!





Many people like Sweet scar so much. I think it's a really good DAI's work. A bitter sweet ballad. But I prefer Wake me up better. A much strong powerful song but the song preview is just too short in the CM! I can't wait for the full version and the pvs!! And yes! the previous post where I wrote about Ayu in France is right! I hope that's really for a pv shoot! She's so nice to meet the fans up. I'm really jealous now. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment