Popular Posts

Saturday, November 03, 2012

Ayu: This October

Alright, I know I'm quite late for this post. I've been in Namie mode for the past week after getting Uncontrolled album and so not listening to Ayu's songs. lol. But I'm still keeping track of her of cos!! Well, although I dun really know what I should be posting here. hahaha.

There's a new video on Missing [Short version with Lyrics]. Amazing piece and I love to see lyrics in video but I wonder why Japanese dun put lyrics in their own pvs but only to include lyrics on live performance instead? I really dun get why. Isn't it much better for the viewer to understand clearer along with the lyrics ? And rather than have a separate video for lyrics and a video for the pv. I dun get what are they doing. And both are short versions so they are really killing my patience to wait for the full one. LOL!


And somehow I dun get why I can't embed the video here at all. Maybe something wrong with Youtube now for the moment. But this sort of angers me. Okay, not a big deal. Listening to this Ayu song has made me happy so I'm not angry for such small matter. hahaa.

This whole mini-album is really making me looking forward to it so much~!! Especially cos of this new vid that made me listen to Missing again. And sometimes Song 4 U plays in my head for apparently no reason. There are really times where Ayu's songs just played in my head all of a sudden, making me back into Ayu mode. Oh yeah and Ayu's Dec mini-album after LOVE will be again. For once I thought it would be nice if they were to form a sentence for all her 5 releases. Possible? But I can't think the other 3 words after LOVE again. What can it be? hahaha.

So great to see Ayu do photoshoots for Numero Tokyo mag. Few pictures but so gorgeous~!! I totally love them! Posting the 4 favourites of mine~!!


This sideview really looks kinda like the cover for HEAVEN. [as pointed out by a fan at a tweet =)]
I like that flashy outfit somehow. =D

Ayu has such a sexy back~!!
Love her putting her hair sideways like that. Damn pretty~!!


And this dress made her such a mature woman~!! The colour totally suits her~!!


And my, I love this pose~!! xD


And there's LOVE glasses!!
It would be great if they are coloured!! Really, All lovely pretty Ayu stuff should be in PINK! Why can't they use the same coloured LOVE covers instead of in black and white.

Alright, never mind about this. Speaking of Black and White, I've just created a new poll at AHS about the Extreme Black & White Ayu THEN vs. NOW. I hope there's more responses cos some people do think that my previous poll was about Song 4 U but it was for ourselves vs. alterna. So this time I thought of creating a new poll.  Should I even be bothered about creating new thread? In fact, I thought of stop creating threads cos of some people actually think that I'm a hater cos of a thread I posted in which I'm NOT! I dunno why some people can interpret and see my words/meaning in the wrong way when I dun mean it. Was kinda sick and not wanting to post anymore but I guess I shouldn't be so bothered by this. I shall just post what I want since I'm not that bad person saying any bad things about ayu. If anyone misunderstand me, that is his problem. I shall not care anymore. Posting a thread is fun to share and I'm not gonna let anything stop me anymore. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment