Popular Posts

Sunday, October 28, 2012

My Music

Oh wow this is actually the first time I'm blogging by using my iPod. I muz be such an idiot for not using this device much except mainly for twitter. Lol. But honestly, I'm still someone who prefers to use the real keyboard to type, so I've always been blogging using my laptop. It's still the best way for me. And now tat I'm trying to blog with my iPod it still feels kinda weird. And I dun think I'll type much? Haha.

I've updated apple software n all sorts over the past weeks. Oh gosh I'm really bad at this thing but I jus dun get it. Why are the software updates r separate? Why can't they be updated all at once instead of asking me again and again? So iTunes update n iOS update n QuickTime all is different?  N they really made me blur. I dun see much difference after installing the updates or it's supposed not to have much difference? O_O

The music part in iTunes kinda irritates me. Why is it tat it can't find the song info titles, Picts etc like wat wmp can do?? N initially I'm so angry I couldn't insert the lyrics, n later I found out how, which was quite simple. Just that why they can't get the lyrics stuff automatically? It's kinda troublesome to find it ourselves and then copy n paste to it. All in all, I think it's just not that user friendly enough. :(

Now that my DVD player has spoiled long ago, and yeah my old mp3 of many years has spoiled too. If not, I'd probably not touch this iPod at all. Lol. Ok, but I can still utilize this device if not it will be of waste. But really, I still do prefer to use totally an mp3 with just music only. Best if I can see lyrics when the songs r played. I dun care about having multifunctions like this iPod. There r jus too many things tat can distract me n make me blur. N I've stop downloading apps and games. Not really fun anyway. I just dun get why so many people around this world loves to use apple so much. I muz be such an odd person who dun find it that interesting. Haha.

Oh right, cos I have no DVD player to play my DVDs I havta use my com in which I'm not so fond of doing tat for watching DVDs. It'll make irritating noises. But surprisingly, it didn't made any!! Is it cos of the DVD itself?? Is Namie's so powerful?? Haha for the first time. I wonder why...

Anyway, I do have a great time listening and able to view lyrics as I listen to her songs now. And got a super great time watching her pvs. Probably it's just some magical Namie power, idk. It all suddenly turned out so good!! This seriously made me wanna buy more of her albums. But I'm not tat fond of her album packaging. Alright, maybe I shouldn't care about that cos is the songs that matters. ^_^

Ok, for now I shall just enjoy my music n dun complain so much. I could jolly use my phone for music but I'm like some dumbo who likes to separate music from phone. I could also buy a bigger storage of SD card to store more songs n stuff but I just dun want n dun feel like doing it. Everyone else in this world is using just one device for everything. But I like to separate them out. Grrr... So am I the one giving trouble to myself? Lol!!!

Ok,  really. Now time for my Namie music!  N enjoy my Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment