Popular Posts

Saturday, October 24, 2015

My Shizuku album~~!

Oh man, I finally got this one in my hands after so long. Probably for a year or so since I needa save up for it. This Kagrra, album has got to be the most expensive one that I've ever bought [CD+DVD version]. lol.


But I never regret it. It's one of the best things that I feel so touched and blessed to have it in my hands. Kagrra, has never gone in my heart. I feel them being closer and closer to me the more stuffs I have of them. I've never thought I can make it this far when I first started getting into them. It's definitely something that I'm thankful for so much that I can't imagine how my life's gonna be like without Kagrra, without knowing the people [who all became my friends] because of Kagrra,.

I really love u all and especially my buddy, Shua. Thanks for all the random chats we have like everyday.. (*゚∀゚*)♡

and thanks to my Sharon for selling me this album.   (^ε^)-☆!


Shizuku is the album that has accompanied me through the bad times in 2008. Although some part of me don't wanna be reminded of it by listening to the songs, but it was how I actually got over it and constantly tell myself to hang on. I can recall how I even fell asleep with Kagrra,'s music on everyday while going back home. lol. And with Isshi's voice that comforts me so much with the beautiful music... I love almost every single song in this album! How can I not listen to this again! Now I feel that it's those beautiful memories of my time listening to Kagrra and being their fan that made me happy all over again. That was when Kagrra was still active and Isshi's still alive. That was also when I tried to catch up on them and listening to their Core album at that same year. Those were the times where I feel so good that I'm truly enjoying music although being a silent fan where probably no one knows I have such a favourite. And those were the times, when I'm still so immature. (,_,)


But it's all okay now..I've grown with Kagrra, in me. I not living with those regrets that I used to have. I'm able to do the things I like, I can push myself to do what I needa do. I'm definitely a fortunate person to have discover Kagrra, and having them in my life.

I hope this is the same for all Gurakkos out there!! Please don't have anymore regrets in your life too, and remember what isshi has said to us. I will always remember what I have posted before to remind myself this is my thoughts and I'll get better each time. Never never forget isshi's voice ever.. +.*☆( ˘ω˘ )☆*.+


I will accomplish the things I wanna do, one by one in my list..

Please watch me, isshi-sama.

6 comments:

  1. nice! was wondering when you were gonna blog next haha. this album is almost 9 years can you believe it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yeah it's actually so long ago! This album also reminds me how long I've been their fan. It's coming 8 years for me! hehehe. Time flies this fast but I'm proud of it. (⌒‐⌒)

      Delete
    2. you know them for so long! its over 3 years for me hehe :'D

      Delete
    3. That's not bad!! I don't think there's any kagrra fan of your age. U might be the youngest I think. Lol.

      Delete
    4. lol! theres no way on earth I'm the youngest, ive seen plenty of younger fans lol

      Delete
    5. Are u sure?? How can there be even younger fans than u!! How is it that they'll get exposed to Kagrra,? I can't believe it at all. lol.

      Delete