Popular Posts

Monday, October 19, 2015

Under eye wrinkles!

I'M SO AFRAID NOW! (゚O゚)

I didn't mean to, but I can't helped but to keep staring at the fine lines that appear in momopiyo's eyes while she's doing that cosplay makeup tutorial that scared me so much. (ó﹏ò。) It made me getting more worried about myself, cos I noticed that I'm also having those lines at the start of this year.


I've once mentioned about using eye cream to reduce the problems that I'm facing like dark circles, eye bags and fine lines. Damn I haven't been using it diligently until I watched this Youtuber's vid that scared me. 。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。 Thanks for the wake-up call. lol. Although it's gonna take a super long time for those fine lines to go away I hope my eye cream works. And yeah, look what I got for myself too. 2 more boxes of eye masks. lol.


It's as though I'm really paranoid over this little thing. (σ;*Д*)


Oh yes, I'm currently in love with this essence lipstick that I've got cos it's quite creamy and has a nice scent and colour! Wow I can't believe I've found one I like so much! I wonder why when I previously bought the other essence lipstick I did not notice this pinkish one. Maybe cos my eyes are really bad. Lol. I'm glad that I can find this ideal lipstick cos it so happened that I need to attend an event 2 weeks back. Well, I didn't wanna do a thick makeup and thought a lipstick and eyeshadow will just do. It feels good when you managed to find the right product at the right time for it! haha.


Besides using those products to help myself, I certainly hope I can relax more a bit so that I won't have that much problems I needa deal with. First and foremost,  I really don't wish to see those wrinkles anymore. I can be old at heart, but I don't want my precious eyes to give that old look to anyone. lol.

Maybe I do have to put sleep as my priority now. Hmph! 

No comments:

Post a Comment