Popular Posts

Sunday, October 25, 2015

My impossible ambition

This probably sounds absurd but I have different dreams of what I wanna be at different stage of my life. And now, probably due to watching too much anime, I certainly wanna be a 死神 Shinigami.

I know I'm probably getting dark on this topic.. why am I mentioning death so often?? Is it not a good thing right? But I just can't help it sometimes. Since my love Isshi's gone... I have whole lot of stupid stuffs in my mind. (┯_┯) 

Anyway my top favourite movie is Deathnote and my favourite old-time anime is Bleach. I can still remember how I amazed I was with that anime when I first watched it. And I even introduce it to my friend who watched it at a faster pace than me...but I eventually gave up on it since the story gets draggy and there're far too many episodes to catch up on. I realised I don't have the patience to watch animes that runs over a hundred episodes I feel that they're trying to kill me instead. lol.

By the way, having been watching quite a bit of anime this year, I realised that I got affected really easily by the plot.. I can get so depressed for days or weeks when the scene is so sad. I don't know what's got into me how can I let my emotions rule over me so much?! I think I really need to learn how to control over this. I wonder should I attempt to really stop anime for a while so that I'll not get all too sad. Morever I have to get prepared for the exams I've better to get my emotions at check. lol.

Well having said that much, all I wished for the most is that when it's time for me to go to the other world, I was already ready and get to see isshi and have endless chats with him, and time doesn't end in that world at all..

It has to happen right? 

even if it's in my dreams...

4 comments:

  1. oh no! my comment wasnt posted! i was saying that i love thining of the afterlife and the possibilites. but i believe in Heaven!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do think about that sometimes and yeah I believe in Heaven too. =) We won't know for sure how everything's gonna be like but there should be lots of other worlds out there I believe. This universe is too huge and endless. lol.

      Delete
    2. Ill say this one is the best, unless there's a Kagrra, replica somewhere else lol

      Delete
    3. That would be the most awesome thing ever if there is!! Then I'll be able to go Japan and see them if they're still around. *dreams*

      Delete