Popular Posts

Sunday, November 04, 2012

Namie mode for the past week~!

Been crazy listening to Namie's Uncontrolled cos I was kinda regret for not buying the album earlier! argh, it's all my fault, if not, I could have gotten a poster.[Even though I'm not tat fond of the cover actually. haha]

I really really love Uncontrolled and damn, this made me realized that I love Namie's music so much too!! I dun really know the exact genre that I'm into it. I suppose is Jpop and Jrock mainly, and specifically could be  dance, a bit of electro pop, hip hop, ballad? I'm so enjoying Namie's song right now and I guess from her Best Fiction onwards, her songs are getting really good! I really love all the pv she's been doing too!! Far too pretty and gorgeous. I got so overwhelmed when playing the DVD in my com. The feeling is just so awesome with the clear definition of her looks!! REALLY GREAT~!!

It's really cool that she sang 5 songs in English. Not that special since most of her songs have a mixture of English with Japanese, but it feels kinda different. In fact most of her songs melody are repeated and there is nothing more to the lyrics, the same thing keep repeated but just why do I still love it so much? I can keep replaying the songs all day. Anyway, 1 thing I love about Namie is that her songs have so many Kanji. I just love to see how hard is it to figure out how to say the Kanji. Lol!!

Oh yes, 2 of her song names are different from the one in pv. I wonder why? For Go Round and Yeah-Oh!. And I love Break It so much but not the album version!! T_T Why not the same version as the pv!! I got so surprised when I first listened to it, cos I didn't know. argh~!!!

Anyway, I love to see Namie appearing in ads in the newspaper.  =)


I love her makeup so much now! Althought sometimes it can be a bit over. It really made me wanna try KOSE!! but then, it's not really cheap so I've been sticking to Maybelline or KATE at most. Argh.... I wanna try KOSE one day~!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment