Popular Posts

Monday, December 17, 2012

Chocolates mood

I suppose this time is a good excuse for me to eat lots of chocolates cos Christmas is gonna come this month. hahaha. But I'm the one who have been buying all this chocolates for myself and not like it's friends who gave me and I have no choice but to eat it! lol~!! yeah naughty me and now that I have ulcer. argh. Probably from eating too much? oops..

I bought this few:

Meltykiss seems to be such a hit I saw many people buying at watsons. In fact I bought cos of that! I thought it would really be nice since many people seem to like it. [or are they buying it as presents for other people instead?] But in the end it didn't taste as good as what I thought it'll be. It's all individual wrapped, I dun really like tat.. and the taste didn't make me feel it's a nice chocolate or anything. I guess somehow I just can't go along with majority taste. It dun work for me most of the time. lol. Lucky I didn't buy so many packs like what most did. haha.


I'm really amazed at Lindor's quality~! But still the way they packed the chocolates is...argh! One big box but purposely put dividers (¬_¬) There's only 8 chocolates! So little! It may look nice as presentation purpose but so not worth the money like that. But still, the chocolate is smooth and yummy. I dunno if I should forgive cos of that. lol. Anyway, I bought it initially as a gift exchange but in the end, chocolates was not allowed as a gift. oh great, so I have to eat them all.. Good or not!

Well, I'm really addicted to Pop Choc these days~!!
And it's KitKat's~!!
I'm so glad tat there is this mini size version of KitKat and I love it so much~! It's really a great snack to eat while watching tv! But I always ended up eating more than I should. lol. The usual 2 bars is ok enough but this pack is definitely gonna make u eat more. but is so yummy lah! I wonder why this type of KitKat is not available in supermarkets! And why only Japan has so many fanciful types and flavours of KitKat? Why aren't they all available over the world? Why not near to my home? It's so yummy why not many people crazy for it but for something like...bubble tea?  I dun get it!! I really dun get most people's taste here. The 'in' things here are so strange. (,_,)

I found out that KitKat in Japan is very popular most probably cos it rhymes with kitto katsu, which means certainly win. Seems like students there will have KitKat so that they can pass the exams. Interesting thing~!! If I have known it earlier in my student days I would have eat it~!! I think it would be sort of a nice encouragement thing or a good luck charm ya and maybe not so nervous [since it's chocolate and would have ease the mood]. Well I guess not many people know about this.. unless u r a fan of KitKat or live in Japan right? I didn't hear of anyone around me who knows of this! Wat a good discovery.


Anyway, just a small news:

Jay Chou is out with a new album this month~!!

I'm just glad with him saying NOT to let Kpop take over. Dun Gangnam style anymore. True~!! I hope Jay will be the big hit and change all this~!! Cpop all along is good [especially with Jay around haha], just that it sort of die down cos of the crazy marketing of Kpop. Tats really sad! I dun like how everyone moves along with the wave...are they really liking something cos they really like it or cos it's the 'in' thing? When I see some people moving on from one singer/group to another, I feel so upset. Are there really any loyal fans around? Why can't one stick to an artiste/group and focus all on them? So wasted.

Never mind. I dun need to figure out what others are thinking. I'm sure there are really loyal fans around although it might be a minority. I would love to be with such people. Let's see. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment