Popular Posts

Sunday, December 16, 2012

Golden Bomber「Dance My Generation」



This pv was just released this month and the single will be out on next year 1st Jan!! I love this song style [sort of like the 80's] and their dance is funny as usual!! Once the appeared I already find it funny! And their hairstyle I supposed was made on purpose to be so different from usual. What I love too is that Japanese lyrics is included in the pv!! I love this so much! Now I find this song quite addictive! Just like Memeshikute~!!  And especially when Sho looks at the camera and sing. He really has the appeal! I kinda like his eyes. haha. Just that I dun really get what this pv is trying to say. What is the woman doing there just looking at them blindly and left without a word? And the explosion? Sort of reminds me the-world-gonna-end-this-year thing. lol.

It's just sad that Kiryūin Shō now has some throat problems so they gonna be on hiatus for a while until next year April. Aww.. I hope he's gonna be alright and release more good quality songs for us! Can't imagine without him, no fun songs!! Dance My Generation has already made my day!! I want more great days to come with them~! ^_^  Get well soon, dear Sho~!!

No comments:

Post a Comment