Popular Posts

Sunday, December 09, 2012

Ayu again pvs out!!

I'm kinda surprised at the trilogy Ayu  did this time which seems to be Wake me up > You & Me > snowy kiss. Seriously, I dun really get wat the pvs for Wake me up and snowy kiss is trying to say. Just seeing Ayu and Maro fighting and pushing each other another time again in snowy kiss doesn't seem so pleasant. Not that interesting to watch imo. And in Wake me up, Ayu is with a French guy in the first place but the guy neglected her, so she ended up with Maro instead? Well, it seems to me tat they are more like having fun singing in the car. haha. I dun like how this story goes....


Ayumi hamasaki- Snowy Kiss new pv by jeff_Wen



Ayumi hamasaki- Wake Me Up new pv by jeff_Wen

On the whole, the songs are really good but not the plot. In the end, it's like saying relationships doesn't work well for Ayu afterall? I just can't believe Ayu is showing such a story in her pvs this time. O_O I dun know if she trying to show the real side of her life in which I hope that this is not what she's been through!! In fact, I dun really like trilogy but as compared to the ones she did for Love Songs, that was much better and clearer. For this ones in again I dun really get it. How come the French guy disappear all of a sudden? The pvs aren't very clear on wat has really happened. Snowy kiss is really boring with the fights. lol.


So now, Sweet scar has got to be the best among all the pvs this time in again!


Ayumi Hamasaki - Sweet Scar PV by Chio_San

Sweet scar is definitely the classic type of ayu pvs all time!! Just ayu alone, singing, thinking, emotional, walking around... That's who she is!! I just love this type of pvs. Simple and pure. and the song is so lovely. But in totally no relation with the 2 pvs above. lol. In fact, I do hope Ayu can do this for all her pvs...

No comments:

Post a Comment