Popular Posts

Sunday, December 09, 2012

I'm so tired...

Been so tired with work especially and how my life is going. I feel like I'm really having lesser time for myself. And getting so lack of sleep. Dun know why now it became that a little sounds from the surroundings can wake me up and I can't sleep well after that. This dun happen to me in the past. I can always sleep well despite the sounds around me. and now I feel so listless all the time! With very aching tired legs. I'm starting to have many thoughts.. wondering how my life should be, what shall I do with my life.

Why do I feel lost many times?
Because I do know that this kind of life is not wat I wanted. but wat can I do now? =(


Just realised Isshi's birthday and ayu's day has just passed on the 7th and 8th respectively. I hadn't been doing anything special but busy busy with everything!! I feel kinda guilty and I didn't listen to any of their songs. Sobs. What am I supposed to this with all this? arrr......

I wonder who can save me now. I know I need to do something, but what?
Should I change my life? or change my mindset?

I hadn't been feeling happy lately. I guess something must be wrong somewhere...

No comments:

Post a Comment