Popular Posts

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Ayu's LOVE again is another disappointment

I can only say, I'm getting disappointments one after another. =(

Whatever is avex doing? Having this release named after the 2 previous mini-albums. Although I mentioned before about Ayu's 5 releases together form a sentence but really, not one of the release named from previous ones. That's so lack of originality! And this full length album has all the songs from the 2 minis with a few new songs [and I'm sure there are interludes too]. Even lesser new songs for us. So what's the point of this album? Only that the covers are really pretty:


CD
01. Wake me up
02. Song 4 u
03. Missing
04. SAKURA
05. Melody
06. task’n'bass
07. Bye-bye darling
08. snowy kiss
09. Sweet scar
10. petal
11. glasses
12. untitled for her… story 2
13. Gloria
14. Ivy
15. You & Me

DVD
01. Song 4 u (video clip)
02. Missing (video clip)
03. Wake me up (video clip)
04. You & Me (video clip)
05. snowy kiss (video clip)
06. Sweet scar (video clip)
07. Melody (video clip)
08. Song 4 u (making clip)
09. Missing (making clip)
10. You & Me (making clip)
11. Wake me up / snowy kiss (making clip #1)
12. Wake me up / snowy kiss (making clip #2)
13. Sweet scar (making clip)
14. Melody (making clip)

I really pity the fans who have already bought the 2 minis cos it's simply not worth when u can get all the songs from this full length album. untitled for her… story 2 surprised me. Is Ayu gonna do a continuation for the song? I hope this will sound nice..but I'm not gonna pin on any hopes. I'm already not hoping for anything and yet when I know of this full length release I'm in shock for days already! I really hope I hadn't need to think about it anymore.

There's only 1 new pv for Melody and tats it! Previously they wanna do a pv for Melody and then it was changed to Missing. My guess is that they probably shot the pv for it and then decide later shall put in this full length album if not, there's not really anything new for the pv part. Why are they so lazy to make a pv for the new songs in this LOVE again? I really dun get why too. Anyway, I used to think that I shall wait until all the 5 releases are out and then decide which to buy really stands now!! Because avex really likes to do this! Maybe there really will be a deluxe box of all the releases together at a cheaper price perhaps and with some goodies/photobooks given. Lucky I'm not getting myself in a rush to get all her albums. In fact, her works aren't really good and that really made me lost my enthusiasm for Ayu. I dun know what else can I do now. I still keep up with her news but I dun feel like buying anymore. Maybe it all started with A Summer Best.  oh ya, and You & Me was included in this LOVE again. Omg. How many times must the same song appear again in Ayu's release??

Really really not gonna pin any hopes. But pls dun destroy everything about ayu too. Dun give me disappointment anymore. Tell me wat direction is Ayu heading to? I simply can't see it. =(

No comments:

Post a Comment