Popular Posts

Tuesday, December 25, 2012

My Ayu struggle

Just past this week have lost some enthusiasm for Ayu.. oh gosh.

I know I have said so much in the past entries that I'm so looking forward to Ayu's new releases and love her LOVE mini-album cover so much, blah blah... but the sort of feeling soon disappears somewhere in this month.

I love her new songs like Song 4 U, Missing, and then Wake me up & Sweet scar from again. But right after I've listened to the whole LOVE mini-album, I realised I didn't like it that much. I dun like how her mini-album is like that, with instrumentals and remix in them. They're more like singles than mini-album cos her past 2 minis aren't like that. And I love the way her minis are, not like this time. And also, after looking at wat's A Classical is like, I'm further disappointed.



From wat I know, the cover was a drawing by some artist. That certainly didn't impress us with that kind of look! Of all, I think a better Ayu picture could be chosen. Why use LOVE mini to draw? And the tracklist! There's only 10 songs?? So little. And the fact that old Ayu songs are chosen [by TA fans] to do for this remix is something I think it can be done without. Wouldn't it be better if newer songs are chose instead? We had a lot of old Ayu songs as remix for M and Dearest. Out of the 10 songs only 3 are the new ones this year. I dun feel that happy when I see this! This release is somewhat wasted!!

Anyway, I really dun like the remix in her minis, they gave me headaches! If orchestra versions it would be alright but her minis are not attractive to me. I dun know why but this time my feeling towards Ayu songs are liking the songs for a while, and then get sick soon after, and then got disappointed cos it's not as good as before. I know it's bad of me to compare with her past releases like her peak during A BEST era, but still, the feeling really isn't there anymore!! I dun feel as enthusiastic or excited. I ended up not feel like buying her albums this time [ever since the A SUMMER BEST disappointement] unless there are songs that I really like it.. in which I dun know if there is any that I will like it so much.


I feel more like I'm gonna have to buy an Ayu album becos I needa fill up my Ayu collection to make it complete. But this is more like forcing myself to do it more than I happily do it.

Why why?? Why there's such a change happening in me! But it's true that Ayu's songs nowadays aren't really as good as before. I really miss her old songs... everything. But things can't always remain the same.


I dun know how am I gonna make myself like a new Ayu song without comparing to her old ones. And the fact that Ayu's left with one ear means we should support her more right? Anyway, her lives aren't really as good as before. It's like she's getting out of breath. In the past, listening to her lives is better than CDs. Now, listening to her CDs is better than lives.

Well well.. So much of this Ayu struggle within me. I dun mean I'm gonna give Ayu up!! I'm just saying about my disappointment as a fan. I'm sure there maybe people like me too. So that's why I hope Ayu gets a break for a while. Maybe a year or so. I think it's probably good to rest a while and be back, like what Hikki and Ai-chin is doing. When u're back, there will be so many people looking forward to ur comeback on stage! I think it'll boost ur name better. and in the news! haha. So much of me saying this. But Ayu being a workaholic she probably won't be doing so. I wonder if she really wanna sing all the way to the rest of her life without a rest. Partly worrying, partly me not too happy if her new releases aren't gonna be as good anymore.

I'm not gonna pin up any hopes on her new upcoming full length album of 5 versions. I'm just gonna let it be.. I shall buy an Ayu album if there are songs that attract me. That's all.

I'm still an Ayu fan. I won't give up easily either. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment