Popular Posts

Tuesday, January 08, 2013

Resolutions no more for 2013

This year I became a little different. Not that I've changed a lot or anything. just that I didn't come up with resolutions this time. I've been coming up with resolutions every year in fact but I didn't realized all of them. Maybe 1 or 2. I sort of only look through them only at the end of the year. Not tat I keep the promise to myself that I must succeed in completing it. lol. I kinda regret now. Why do I let myself off so easily? Why do I let myself slack than pushing myself to do wat I should do?

I do have some self discipline but somehow it's just a little. And I always let myself slack because I dun wanna make myself too stressed over something that is not of the most important/top priority.

So have I done the right thing?

Anyway, because of that, I've decided to come up with plans instead. Maybe it's just a change of name, but still I find this better. I tried to write in more detail like how I want to accomplish and within the time frame. And make notes of the things I did for the past week, even if I did a little. At least something right? I guess it's more practical than just say things like 'I wanna get a pass for this module'. And that is it! Didn't write anymore details of how I want to achieve it.  Seriously, I began to wonder what sort of rubbish resolutions am I coming up with in the past just like that! It's simply to vague for such a thing to be realized. Plan should be the way!

And maybe I should have a contract where I signed with myself, and if I break it probably I will have to pay it. Maybe I should get someone to be my witness and pay him/her in the case should I break it. haha. That goes for being serious!!

Well, one week has passed and in fact I didn't countdown with the tv programme like every year, saying 3, 2, 1  HAPPY NEW YEAR and then sleep past 12. This time I really am too tired with work that I slept at 10+pm although there's new year holiday for me. So much of being different this year. In fact, I dun really like making changes only at the new year. But this happens for me again. Well well.  I have some wishes and I hope they'll come true. But I want to believe that if there's any changes that we want to make, we can simply do it anytime instead of only at the start of the year.

and I've started to hate things that are new!! New just means unprepared, not ready, uncertain.  

Why can't I get the old things?!  [I dun care if I sound strange to like old but not new.]

I shall come up with plans from time to time too. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment