Popular Posts

Monday, February 08, 2016

Tea of Kagrra, memories♥

Yeah let me begin the new year with a Kagrra, post! It was Nao's birthday last Friday. I hope he has received my birthday message to him although I wished him late. (^_^;) My brain wasn't working well enough I can't think of the next Japanese sentence to type. lol. Just hope that the English words has attracted his attention. =D



Nao's too cute at making faces. I'm so happy he tweeted that too. hehe. (*^。^*)  His birthday cake looks so good!! Come to think of it, I didn't have a birthday cake for myself last year. And it wasn't really being celebrated. lol. I don't know how's it gonna be like this year. Isn't it quite a sad thing that we don't celebrate it as much compared to those days as a kid? What does it mean to be an adult? Life is so tiring that we can't be bothered as much as before. (._.)


On to happy stuffs!! I managed to spot for my favourite Oi ocha last month! Argh it has actually been 2 years since I last drank it! It's really not easy to find it and I have to head down to those huge supermarts that are so far away from my home. I'm glad I have such a good surprise after having a dinner with a friend. It brings back those memories of Kagrra, I had with me the last time. I can't really remember the taste since it's been so long. But I'm so happy that I can give one to dear Sharon and she loved it too! And the same taste come to me once more! It indeed tasted good without that usual tea aftertaste although it's unsweetened. I can say this tea represents Kagrra so well as it brings out the relaxing feel after you drank it. lol. Moreover, isshi guessed it correctly during the game with this one. (*'∀'人)♥*+


I hope I can spot it again, since I can't be buying like a crate back home. (・□・;) I only have that one bottle and I can't bear to drink yet cos it's too precious. It's the tea of Kagrra, memories to me. I might be exaggerating too much but it's also the first time I'm experiencing a thing like that. lol. It's just awesome that I can find something quite close to me that is of Kagrra,-related. I hope someone understands this crazy fandom of mine. hahaha.


One great shot of the cards in Hisai tour DVD!! Not too happy to see Isshi's face got covered for his own card. I bet fans are better at selecting the right shots for cards and booklet. lol.


Next will be Izumi's birthday coming soon. I hope he's having a good time too. Will he be celebrating? Will Nao-ran be meeting him? Will he still be thinking of Kagrra,? I will wish him as usual, whether he receives it or not.


Let's just keep the Kagrra, spirit going no matter what...

No comments:

Post a Comment