Popular Posts

Monday, February 29, 2016

Last day of Feb~!

February is about to come to an end! It's the additional day to this year. lol. There's the CNY break of 3 days for me but I felt it wasn't enough. I don't feel I've properly rested.. Maybe a week or so I'll feel rejuvenated.  (^_^;) But I haven't have plans yet for that long. Things have to keep coming in and yeah haven't got the time to properly sit down and think all over.  While I'm trying to get such done, let me do a little update today~

Well well, as much as I've said I might not cut those white hairs on my head but it's really been so annoying to see the 3 strands sticking up everyday and I can't help but to wonder if anyone have noticed and find it really funny. ヽ(≧Д≦)ノ So I really can't take it anymore and cut those 3 strands away carefully. lol. They were actually about the same length? Argh. Can you believe that I've been a tweety bird for so long??? Now I finally felt better after not seeing those white hairs anymore. lol.


I'm only wishing that they won't grow back to that length. (ーー゛) If not, I'll keep looking like an old young person. Noooo I don't wanna look like a joker. Duh.

I haven't get to do much shopping! Recently there hasn't been any interesting and new things around. I got so bored! All I could do is getting necessities most of the time although yet I got that sticker from Daiso cos it just attracted me again. xD


This month my body has gone crazy!! I felt hungry most of the time and I just have to keep getting food. But my weight is still the same I guess. I don't feel any different other than a grumbling stomach all the time. (。-_-。) Last month I was having nausea most of the time but now, it's such a big contrast! Okay, maybe because due to CNY I have been eating a lot, my stomach could have expanded and so that is the case? lol.  Good thing is that I've been eating well although my sleep problem doesn't get resolved. It's still scary. There are still times where I couldn't sleep the whole night, whether I've used lavender oil or eat some food or listening to classical music. It just doesn't work when your body doesn't coorperate isn't it?  Other than that, this February month goes by like this being kinda empty.

Well then, there's always the next month! Let my March be a good one for me to come with more worthy posts.


I just miss someone reading here... I've always been yearning for u to be around.

I hope u get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment