Popular Posts

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Feeling good~

Yeah it's already March and recently I've been so itching to do shopping and buy lots of stuffs!! The only thing I haven't get is clothes! lol. I do get better this time with regards to my mood. I have been eating well and maybe a little too well cos I have been spending more on tasty than simple food. (>ω<) I began not to bother too much on how costly the thing is. I just want to spend so that I'll feel better. After all, I'm able to earn my own keep so I should pamper myself from time to time with the hard work I've putting in every weekdays isn't it? (^∇^)

Well anyways, I haven't been putting much thoughts about things. I'm still trying to see if inspiration will come to me at the right time soon. (・・;)

So yeah, these are my rewards! haha.


One obvious thing to note is that I probably have too many eye masks and I've only been using them only like once a week. (≧▽≦) I hope the rest of the products are good as well and I'll probably evaluate them some time later when I start using them hehe.

But I kinda think that the eyebrow powder may not be of use to me anymore? I have no idea, I just want to get it! And it contains 3 stencils which I think is quite good and useful.. Although I'm not sure if I will use it! Well you see, I was really itching to get my brows done since a long time ago.... until last week, I couldn't take it anymore!! And so to get things started, I thought of watching an eyebrow tutorial to get an idea on how to get my brows done [Since I wasn't sure where would be a nice place to go to so might as well I'll do them myself.]




I think the best would be Jenn's tutorial and it definitely helps a lot!! I went to get the necessary tools required as she mentioned.


And the moment I'm done I'm so satisfied that I can't stop looking at my brows xD. Few people around me have commented that my eyebrows are indeed neater now. Yeah~ what a great mini success for me lol. ヽ(・∀・)ノ But still, it's difficult to achieve equal identical brows for both. I think I've plucked quite a lot of hairs on the left but it still looked thicker than my right. I just can't get it in the right shape like my right. But well, as long as it looks neater and in a better shape than before I guess it's all that matters for me now. (・∪・) I shall take my time to explore more~


The other new thing that capture my heart is this new eyeshadow palette from essence! I feel so happy when I saw new stuffs appearing at the shelf the other day...


Look at that colors!! Omg I think it's gonna be the first time I can apply eyeshadow much better than before. I haven't been doing things like applying on the crease and making the gradient effect on the eyes. This is too good for me. lol. I would love to achieve a better look for myself now. I hope it turns out good! And so, I'll probably have to watch tutorials again. hahaha.


It's also the first time I'm using a better concealer now. The purple one is meant to cover dark circles and the green one is to cover up any redness on the face. It's actually pretty good and I happened to discover it!  I didn't notice of this brand australis at first. There isn't a lot of that brand's products on the shelf and I haven't found my ideal foundation and instead I found this good concealer. (≧▽≦) Oh well, it's always good to discover new things especially when they turn out to be good. hehe. I hope there's more for me to get!


Happy Sunday! (^o^)

No comments:

Post a Comment