Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 07, 2015

Happy July 7th!

On this summery day, where I'll be listening to Kagrra,'s 七月七日. ^_^


My day will always be bright. July is such a memorable month for me cos of Kagrra,.. I believe so.

It has always been the beginning for me for some things... And I'm glad although I have mixed feelings about it.


I won't forget how some things happened to make me be the way I am now... I will leave them at the back of my mind cos they're not gonna haunt me anymore but I certainly won't forget.


Somethings are meant to be the way it is with some unknown reasons. lol~


But for sure, life goes on as beautifully as it should be. It will be good. I will make it good!! ヽ(・∀・)ノ


To the one who meant so much to me, I'm sure you feel the same too. I will always be here. ♥

With lots of love,
Yuuka


~~~~~
I'll be one with you as we are for eternity ~Isshi-sama

No comments:

Post a Comment