Popular Posts

Sunday, July 19, 2015

For this 18th July...

[Continue from 8th lyric release - Departure]

I was supposed to be blogging about this on Saturday as I planned, since 18 July is such an important day, but I wasn't in quite a good condition. (,_,) Okay, not like I'm totally good now, but at least I felt better even though I couldn't eat much. There goes my public holiday on Friday too. I've spent these 3 days mainly sleeping the whole afternoon cos I felt so unwell. And the weather was horribly hot!! I'm pretty sure I've lost weight over the months, I must have looked kinda bad. lol. And with some sad thoughts on missing isshi, I really wished I could just sleep and meet him in my dreams and forget all about this world.

I actually felt so sad. (┯_┯)

Now my head hurts a lot too. Maybe I'm partially sick, for whatever reason. My July probably ended up as a little empty compared to last year's. Should I really mind that much? I've been bothered with too many things I've already felt restless. I really wished I need not care about anything anymore. Maybe no one else cares too..


Argh, maybe I should shut myself away from those thoughts and get my strength back again. Why am I so down. ( ´•︵•` ) Can somebody stop me??


The thing I wanted to mention today is Nao's tweet on isshi's death anniversary:


Just like last year, the sky was cloudy and rainy in Japan too!! What a coincidence. Maybe that's the sign for us by Isshi. haha.


Nao is always so sweet to remember this day. How I wished I could be drinking too if I weren't that sick. =(



Still feeling a little vexed that I didn't get to watch some Kagrra, vids that I planned initially.
I hope August would be a better month for me to come up with some time for those, and I won't be as tired as now. I really wanted a long holiday of my own, to somewhere without any disruption and noise. Can I be allowed to do this....? Can anyone understand me?

Let me be a step closer to Isshi..

No comments:

Post a Comment