Popular Posts

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Probably no more anime...

Nowadays I find myself itching to buy some things every now and then which is almost every week and it just makes me happy to see those goodies with me. lol. Look what I've found! These rubber stamps are so cute!! (*^◯^*) ♥♥♥♥♥♥



Look at all these that I've stamped!! Oops I've messed up with the arrangement but I'm just too happy to stamp them yesterday. lol. (^ε^)-☆


Now I've got an urge to get the other set that was available but I thought I should just get one since it was quite expensive. lol.

I don't know why I'm into these rubber stamps suddenly and so I began searching for them some time ago. Well although I was really into it last year already. haha. But it was quite difficult to find them around since I guess it wasn't that popular anymore. That's why I was so thrilled that I stopped by this shop [but I don't remember the name ^_^;] that sells clothes, accessories and some cute stationery stuffs. This reminds me how gift shops are getting lesser and lesser it's hard for me to find nice cute stuffs like this as gifts. Ah.. I miss those days where I keep going in and out of those gift stores near my place. And I used to grab a few of those key chains/handphone chains for myself. Now I can't really get those anymore. =(


This was another impromptu purchase! I just feel like I should go ahead and buy something. Wonder it was got anything to do with stress. (>ω<) I almost wanna buy a perfume and nail polish set but I'm not sure is it worth at all. Well but it would most probably be a gift for my friend rather than for myself though. Then again, I'll start thinking like why am I not that generous towards myself? lol.


Oh wells, as you can see, these items are cheaper compared to other cosmetic brands and I got that acne patch cos it was on sale. >_<

But I'm still happy at getting things for myself. haha. Especially those rubber stamps. My day has became so bright cos of it I'm crazy!! (☆∀☆)•*¨*•.¸¸♪



I have been using Bifesta makeup remover all along cos I like the water-based formula which just feels better on my skin. It's actually been 3 years since I've used this stuff I'm still satisfied with it. Although somehow I feel like trying other brands sometimes but I just can't find any one that I feel like. Been using up a bottle fast in a matter of 3 months but recently since I put on makeup to work everyday, I'm finishing it for about 2 months!! I'm just sort of annoyed that I have to keep going back to the drugstore to keep buying the same thing. Cos it ain't thrilling. lol.


A tiring week this week! Especially when there's the train disruption that made me so lack of sleep I'm really angry and disappointed!! ⋋_⋌ Have to spend on cab fare since I have a heavy book I don't wanna carry it around while squeezing with everyone on a bus. A usual 30-min ride home that ended up as 3 hours instead. It was the first time I'm experiencing such a thing that is a waste of time. And noooo! No way why should anyone wanna experience anything that's bad. It was a torture to do  nothing but wait. Wait with a heavy book that is breaking my shoulders.  。・°°・(>_<)・°°・。


Oh yeah, and just as I expected, I haven't have the time for anime anymore. Starting this week I'm unable to watch any. Well I didn't feel all that bad, just that it seems that I have to go back to those days where I'm focused at music and reading stuffs. It's alright since I've watched more than enough animes/dramas for the first half of this year, in which I felt that I've already completed this project so to speak. lol. I should also probably have different aims now for the second half of the year. Focus on the things that are more important to me. ( ̄▽ ̄)


I'm just missing and looking forward to holidays now so that I can really relax. lol.


Back to Kagrra,... what else? xD

No comments:

Post a Comment