Popular Posts

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Anime: New Game!

New Game! ニューゲーム [12 episodes] → I completed this comedy anime last week! It's probably the first time I'm watching an all-girls anime? I remember I had to pause watching this for a while in July cos I couldn't find the latest episodes when they were just out. Guess that for some it takes time for all to be back. lol. I love how funny this anime is pertaining to the office work life. It made me feel like being part of their production team too, since we'll be able to play the games to test out before they get released. But having to see them rushing for the deadlines and staying back in the office till the late night is really not my kind after all. So I could just dream a bit I guess. haha.

Anyway, playing the game should be more enjoying that creating them with all the hard work, although upon looking at their satisfied faces after the release of the game it made me feel accomplished for them too. But now some part of me is getting so fed up with my current kind of job whereby I have to stare at the computer screen all day. It's hurting my eyes and I got a feeling my eyesight has worsen.  I really feel like being away from all these light into my eyes again. I wanna be outdoors breathing fresh air and look at nice sceneries from afar. It's horrible that I can't see clearly at all without my spectacles. I feel I'm already like a half blind person incapable of looking at things right. I'd rather be looking at papers than at the screen, but I have to look at them both at work.  (,_,) My eyes are for looking into details and spotting for mistakes. This is tiring me out and I'll probably only be able to have a 10min break in the afternoon for myself to stop looking at the screen. But how does that help? Recently all I think about is when 6pm will come so that I can end work and leave the desk. It's probably not that nice after all but it's been a year and there are many more to come. What other jobs can I be doing that doesn't require me to look at the screen anymore? And is also something that I'm able to do. (x_x)

Alright, I'm getting a little off-topic. Back to the anime and this is my favourite character Hifumi. [By the name this totally reminds me of my favourite Kagrra, song too.]


The main character Aoba with her staff card. We can see her excitement since it's her first job. (・∪・)


There they also mapped out the team members and whoever is in charge of which. It's really interesting to know.


Wow at least I know something now from this that the legal age for drinking in Japan is 20. But this doesn't bother me though. haha.


I've screenshot this because of the green tea bottle on the shelf that has the similarity to the Kagrra, green tea that I've been drinking. Wow. IS this a sign that's telling me to be back to Kagrra? ^_^;


I have to say I like the ending and it's done really well. Kou is the one who inspired Aoba and whom she idolises to become just like her. The things Aoba said is so touching. I like this scene the most and it really makes you inspired in some sense. All their work is tough yet amazing. I applaud them from afar since I can never do that. lol. 


Another great anime that will also make your day without the guys!! Hahaha. 

No comments:

Post a Comment