Popular Posts

Saturday, October 29, 2016

Pampering myself

Damn it took me real long enough to do a blog post when the connection has gone so bad, on and off since last week. I wonder if it's my computer problem cos it works really fine on my mobile. It's just ruining my patience cos it seems it'll take me the entire afternoon to type. (-_-) Of course I shall post one I feel is important for now. I've got a new headphones for myself! I didn't have one all along but I probably have a few earphones in fact, but earphones are making me feel disgusted as I have to place them in my ear and that just makes me uncomfortable too. Oh wait, I was feeling uncomfortable using my headphones at first and then I realised that's cos I was having my glasses on so the back of my ears hurt. lol!! But now I'm used to it already so I'm really much more satisfied with this. And it blocks out all the noise so I can enjoy music to the max! (☆∀☆)


Look, isn't it pretty? It's classy to me and I'm glad I can grab the purple one. There is even a mic for you to use so that you can talk on the phone. But not that I need though.  ♪(^ε^)-☆!



Let's come to some of the things that I've bought! Now I'm still into BB/CC creams. I'm only left with one in which I've been using for months and it makes me feeling insecure to depend on one. lol. So I've been looking out for good ones and I thought I'll try the ZA CC cream this time. I used to have the CC cream-to-powder stick which is pretty cool but it just runs out fast. This CC cream somehow feels a little oily so not that I'll like it. Effect wise is kinda ordinary. Usable of course and it didn't feel that bad. As long as it doesn't break me out it's considered good I guess.

As for the new SANA BB cream I haven't started using yet I hope it works well and of better texture for my skin too! I guess maybe afterall I'm still more impressed with Japanese cosmetics. haha.


Now on to something serious. I'm really splurging on my hair! On my scalp to be specific. My hair condition is pretty bad because of my scalp anyway. It has always been oily and that's something that has been bothering me for a long time. And no matter how I tried to wash and style it just doesn't end up nicely as what the stylist did! I'm so angry at myself on one point. But anyway, the stylist that did treatment to my scalp and hair yesterday was saying my hair is considered a lot but just that because they are thin that's why they seem less, and light. Okay, I'm pretty relieved to hear that. lol. But still, it's not that good after all. I can't do any heat styling or dyeing my hair for now, although she didn't say that. I know I should focus on my scalp at this point. I need them to be healthy!! (>_<)

What I like about that salon is that she'll show me how my scalp looks like using a device and I can see how bad they are, Oh gosh, really so much dead skin and those oil surrounding the hair. Some parts are kinda red which means it's kinda sensitive. It's pretty disgusting.  (・□・;)But after the treatment, they really looked much better and cleaner I was so impressed! Hehe and of course, with that awesome head massage I haven't had for a long time I enjoyed that session totally. What's more their service is the best that I've ever came across. I didn't think I would actually do that since it's been hard for me to find a good salon to stick to. All of the services are kinda bad and they don't seem to really take the time to look properly at my hair and tell me what's good or bad. Every different person said a different thing and I'm tired of hearing it. Especially when usually they go against my wishes. They just wanna do the opposite as what I've said! And who is right?  It's probably all just their own opinion on what they wanna style/cut for their customer that day. That's the conclusion I can come up with. (。-_-。)

Anyway bought the scalp spray from the salon and I have to be diligent and apply that product everyday for months and see if my scalp condition improves. Yes I'm gonna do it!! I don't need to care about the money for now since my hair problem has always been something that I wanna resolve. Plus I wanna pamper myself in a way from work. This is surely the best way! And also, not to forget that this was my resolution to take better care of my hair this year!! I'm gonna achieve it! (^_-)☆


I just hope it'll turn out to be better than using the tonic previously when I started in January. And now that November is coming, this year is almost coming to an end. Time to start planning new stuffs again and be motivated once more. There's so much to think all over again!

Things should always get better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment