Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

#25 lyric: Nowhere

Somehow I can't wait to post this lyric although November hasn't yet come. I wanna release this latest work of mine cos I feel like it! I mean it's a reflect of my current state feelings so I wanna get it out all to feel better. Man this was fast! I didn't expect this either. I'm definitely back to square one now and not hoping for more. I'm currently just enjoying my time with friends whom are true so I wanna cherish them well. I'm no longer in the condition to think of anything else. I just want my life to be in good order. And also to be ready for the next year and start thinking of new plans if possible. I need to get myself back all good. (o・・o)/

With that, the song I was inspired by is a 'death' song that I deemed it to be some time ago. Cos since I've teared and cried quite a bit too for that week.... (´;Д;`)


[Inspired by BUCK-TICK NOT FOUND]

Nowhere (いない)
Filthy ashes fluttering as my tears fall
I died along with your disinclination
Trapped in a hazy maze,
I didn't know where to walk from here

The heart of mine that has went missing
Searching for you whom
were never once here at all

*Disappearance, spoke louder than my fears that won't fly away

Your lies that has left me the only one counting
questioning my presence as though it was a joke to begin with
Will I have the courage to face it again?

The dream of mine that has went missing
Searching for you whom
were never once here at all

*Disappearance, spoke louder than my fears that won't fly away

*Disappearance, break me apart more than how I can scream away

*Captivating, was how my life has ended even if I'm laying beside you

*Captivating, was how my pain has turned into scars I can never erased

*Disappearance, even when you dig deeper and found none... 
~~~~~
This person is probably dead in me.

When time would tell everything...

and me having to stop being foolish on my part. 

~~Yuuka

No comments:

Post a Comment